Man cries like a BYTCH after being sentenced to 43 years in prison for armed robbery.

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
Thought that muslim cap was going to save his criminal career ass

Knowing damn well when he got back to cell he took it off and just started balling up crying on the bed

Look at what this fool did

In the Sept. 12 robbery, Howse broke into the home of a 70-year-old woman and hid beneath her bed until she walked into her bedroom, then jumped out and pointed a gun at her. The woman ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind her, and called 911 until police came.

Howse was wearing a GPS ankle monitor at the time of the robberies because he was on parole after serving more than five years in prison for another home invasion. In that incident, Howse held two 15-year-old boys at gunpoint, Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Elaina Thomas said.

In his own comments, Howse said he carried out the robberies to make good an a $1,500 drug debt. The dealer he owed the money to had started to threaten Howse’s life and the life of his fiancee, Howse said.

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
Dude never learned his first time in jail for 5 years..

He should have got out of jail and got u a job ,,, but nope this nikka got in a drug debt risk his girl life over it and went out robbing people again and he got what he deserved….

Apparently reading the article, his girl cussed out the judge when he got sentenced..

Oh well now his girl either got smoked over the drug debt he owed or she had the fukk the nikka… either way his girl belongs to the streets