Man finds 40 pounds of cocaine on the beach

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:deadmanny: @ the nikkas talmbout slowly moving 8 balls

nikka this is 40 POUNDS OF RAW, imagine how long that shyts gonna actually take to move. you just gonna have a life sentence stashed in the basement for years? :dwillhuh: yall actin like you gonna just stash that shyt under the bed like the nut rag you used to hide from your moms :lolbron:
You're talking to cats who's only knowledge of the game comes from listening to rap records and watching movies:heh:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
That nikka is bullshytting, I would've sold that shyt for the low low price of 10 a key. I wouldn't have any problems doing it either. One of the only perks of having super hood family members is having access to the right people if you're trying to do the wrong things.

I feel ya. If that was me, I would of moved that sh!t, made my loot and be done with it. F*ck taking pictures and making it known.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
still :dead: at the amount of people on the fukkin coli who could move 40 pounds of cocaine themselves :dead:

talkin about keys and shyt :dead:
The Rick Ross generation, everybody a drug kingpin.

I ain't gonna lie. I don't know shyt about selling coke other than what I've seen in such popular movies like Scarface and Paid In Full.

The reality is most of us on the Coli talking that mess would of either gotten robbed for it or would be still sitting on it a year later cause all they can move are eight balls and 20s.

Now that I think about it, I would probably just leave it be because the person who lost it is probably looking for it...

1869443257_fcf1e513c8-1.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
considering that my lips and jaw are numb&my nostrils are dripping as i type this i fukking despise you plebeian proles who ain't worth your mama's holes

well,if this is the case we wouldn't be here communicating this distaste,and judging by this site i'm sure about 60-70% of ya'll would've done the same thing just to get some brownie points from your e-crew..

thee drug of death gotta be better then this..:ahh:

Why is cocaine making your nostrils drip ?? Have you even done drugs before ? I got allergies , fukk the 1 time I did coke was the 1 time I could truly breathe thru my nose I was :ahh: at the world as I could smell it finally :ahh:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Why is cocaine making your nostrils drip ?? Have you even done drugs before ? I got allergies , fukk the 1 time I did coke was the 1 time I could truly breathe thru my nose I was :ahh: at the world as I could smell it finally :ahh:

so i could blow the snot droplet at you cretin..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ moving it at colleges, that's 18000+ grams or 5200 eight balls...you alone are gonna make 5200 transactions? :usure:

you a nerdy black chick :dwillhuh:

Doing all them calculations and shyt like that.

Damn Right I get my Rick Ross on and sell that white girl to them white boys.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
On the real I'd be sitting on that shyt for pretty much forever cuz all I'd sell to are the people I personally know that sniff. :yeshrug: Lotta wealthy cacs round here...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The "new media / social-network" generation cannot help but snitch on themselves. It's ridiculous : they stay snapping compromising pictures, recording compromising videos, texting compromising infos, bragging about compromising facts...
It's so easy for the police these days, I bet some of them just stay on social networks accumulating evidence. Easier than dynamite fishing... SMH.
The sole fact that dude didn't even think about the consequences of taking a picture with his non-blurred faced self holding illegal product in THAT amount baffles me.

You have less chances of dying in Law Enforcement these days than being a bus driver.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I ain't gonna lie. I don't know shyt about selling coke other than what I've seen in such popular movies like Scarface and Paid In Full.

The reality is most of us on the Coli talking that mess would of either gotten robbed for it or would be still sitting on it a year later cause all they can move are eight balls and 20s.

Now that I think about it, I would probably just leave it be because the person who lost it is probably looking for it...

1869443257_fcf1e513c8-1.jpg

that silencer will make that shotgun sound like a bike bump...these dudes dont want it