Daps
Nikka finna be the real life Bane :heh: "Come forth, those who would join"
tumblr_mpw2u5n0Iw1rz36j2o1_100.png

:laff: this thread is pure jokes.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In my situation its low risk, my Jamaican brethrens can take them Colombians to war if need be. Especially if we talking about 400k whole sale, and a couple million when you cook that white up and put them in vials. All I want is 5k a kilo.

I'm a law abiding citizen, so I'm play the odds. I'm dealing with people who consider me family, rip me off, he can't look his nephew or daughter in the eye ever again.

:wow: @ Jamaicans waging war on Colombians.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
"....cause when my coke come in, they gotta use the scale that they weigh the whales with"

jadakiss-dance-o.gif

Dat coke dance :gladbron:
Hey super thug geniuses.

You sell a kilo for 5k (or whatever insanely cheap price) it's going to raise eyebrows. Why is this dude selling a kilo of pure cocaine for 5 freaking thousand dollars.

Than it becomes obvious, you probably found it. This you know what else becomes obvious? You aint involved therefore ain't bout that life.

So if you ain't bout that life, you ain't got gangsters behind u..

Therefore what's to stop me from blowing your noodles all over the ******* pavement and taking it for free:stopitslime:

shyt, if I had the means to unload that type of weight and some lame offers me that for the low low I'm strong arming that fi free!!!

Leave the blood on the leaves bastids..

Sell a kilo for 300k minimum.

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
i just read the last few pages of this thread and im fukking dying. ya'll nikkas is too much. posting from your momma's basement talking about being able to move 40 lbs of white like its nothing:russ:.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
On the real I'd be sitting on that shyt for pretty much forever cuz all I'd sell to are the people I personally know that sniff. :yeshrug: Lotta wealthy cacs round here...
You would still get got nikka..
Those friends of you that sniff get their shyt from somewhere..and i guarantee you its some low quality shyt
You gonna start supplying them with that uncut outta nowhere without raising eyebrows?replacing their current dealers??
:heh:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
i just read the last few pages of this thread and im fukking dying. ya'll nikkas is too much. posting from your momma's basement talking about being able to move 40 lbs of white like its nothing:russ:.

Dudes selling coke like bootleg CDs. :dead:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You would still get got nikka..
Those friends of you that sniff get their shyt from somewhere..and i guarantee you its some low quality shyt
You gonna start supplying them with that uncut outta nowhere without raising eyebrows?replacing their current dealers??
:heh:
Low quality? That's what you think, I live around a bunch of middle class to wealthy cacs, they got fire snow breh

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Low quality? That's what you think, I live around a bunch of middle class to wealthy cacs, they got fire snow breh
So outta nowhere u gonna be their new supplier??
If i'm their current dealer,who am i supposed to sell my shyt to?
How long u think it will take me to find out who they are copping from?