Man, I fukked up

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
As if all good looking black men can provide are fun times, slang, swahg and big dikk.

It's like you don't see an interest in black men outside of overhyped sexual stereotypes an tropes.

That's the main thing that's promoted BY black men (mainly rappers, who are the biggest representor of ALL black men worldwide) OF black men.

The image of black men worldwide in the mainstream isn't that of being responsible and intelligent. Its of being hypersexual, dangerous (fun), swagged out, rebellious, untrustworthy and irresponsible.

The black male image leads many women into thinking that we aren't to be taken serious when it comes to long-term commitments. That black men aren't who a woman would want to ultimately settle down with and have as a life-long partner/provider. Basically we're just for fun or when their in a certain phase in life. (Non-black women). Hell, I would say a number of black women feel this way also due to the propaganda about black men

It all boils down to our image/reputation that's constantly pushed out to the world.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
That's the main thing that's promoted BY black men (mainly rappers, who are the biggest representor of ALL black men worldwide) OF black men.

The image of black men worldwide in the mainstream isn't that of being responsible and intelligent. Its of being hypersexual, dangerous (fun), swagged out, rebellious, untrustworthy and irresponsible.

The black male image leads many women into thinking that we aren't to be taken serious when it comes to long-term commitments. That black men aren't who a woman would want to ultimately settle down with and have as a life-long partner/provider. Basically we're just for fun or when their in a certain phase in life. (Non-black women). Hell, I would say a number of black women feel this way also due to the propaganda about black men

It all boils down to our image/reputation that's constantly pushed out to the world.

Yes sure it is completely the black man's fault :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these women want sopme story fantasy of a black man.
Some statueque chisled Tyson/IDris Elba hybrid with a straight line up and a wicked jump shoit that knows everything and anything.
They don't respect anything about him
They don't respect his goals
They don't respect his struggles
We might as well be eye candy and accesories to some of these shallow women out there.
fukk THAT!
And yo..I've really been noticing this.
And I'm sick of this./
This is why I just don't be approaching women anymore.
Cause most of you ain't even worth it@!

And yo, I've been meaning to write this for a whiol;e,
Cause I've just seen way too much living in New York
You can't be an average black man to some of these women
And even if you're above average they still don't wanna take you seriously.

And I be seeing y'all...
Don't even front
Y'all will be with ya lame ass boyfiends and then y'all be giving nikkas like me the googly eyes when he's not looking.
Or I'll hear you talk to your girlfriends behind my back about,
"that guy is hot
he's got a big dikk"
Or I'll see y'all glancing at my junk
And you can't even look me in the eye.
As if all good looking black men can provide are fun times, slang, swahg and big dikk.
Then when I show some sort of interest y'all get all weird.
It's like you don't see an interest in black men outside of overhyped sexual stereotypes an tropes.
I know when it comes down to it, these women will not fukk with me for the long teemr.
It's yet another setback I feel black men got in the dating game.
Where we just fukking objectified
Even when I had a dating profile on OkCupid, I never sent any women any messsages, but my profile would be filled with messages from young white owmen trying to initiate convos
And some cute black girls
At the end of the day, I felt like they wouldn't be into me for me.

Why do I feel the need to write a thread baout this?
:yeshrug:
I agree..and unless you a cac or a stupid mufukka you can see that if a black man doesn't fit any popularized image of black male success and swagger he will struggle to eat. nikkasgotta dress like Migos for young chicks, Tyson/Elba for older women, athlete status for golddiggers. Smh shyt is crazy.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Barnett114 ur a gotdamn hoe...... Their are trolls like @InDePickWest that go around spitting bullshyt and all types of stuff but u need me for the truth I hope u eat bleach and jump off a cliff with a bomb attached u punk ass bytch

:mjlol: The hell this come from?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why would black women comment to their friends that a black guy has a big dikk?
That portion is likely more other women but the rest of his plight isn't exclusive to them and can be women in general. The perception of "dripping swag" and being cool affects black women too or else there wouldn't be a segment of black men who feel like outcasts in the dating game. Rappers and athletes aren't the prototype for just White/Latina/Asian women.

Also not all brothers are hanging low and black women participate in posting and liking Twitter/Instagram memes about dikkprints, grey sweats, "bullshyt he gets away with if his dikk big" just as much if not more than anyone else so it's definitely not assumed by all our women that all of us are walking around pushing 9 inches.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I agree..and unless you a cac or a stupid mufukka you can see that if a black man doesn't fit any popularized image of black male success and swagger he will struggle to eat. nikkasgotta dress like Migos for young chicks, Tyson/Elba for older women, athlete status for golddiggers. Smh shyt is crazy.

Do yall want to "eat" or do yall want a girl?

Not many men eat.

Why do yall think yall deserve to run through women without something to distinguish yourselves?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Sorry if this thread comes off weird, I dont' really be talking about shyt like this in real life. I don't really talk about relationships anymore cause I've just notice how women be so weird to me anymore and it makes me not seek them out. Notice you never see me make relationship threads. All I just do is have sex with random women here and there. Thats it.

I'm just too anti-social and admittedly weird anymore. to handle anything liek that. And too focused on money.

I don't care anymore about this shyt, I don't even know how men/women interact anymore.

I'e just been working overtime, disconnected from people and society.

Take it as you will.