Man ordered by court to pay alimony for a child resulting from his wife cheating with another man

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
This is disgusting. I don’t see how women can try to justify this shyt. You cheat, yet force the guy deceived to pay up.

How would you even feel right doing this? She must really hate that man, how are you going cheat on him and force him to take care of the product? She must want this guy kill himself or her. :snoop: just trash. How can anyone around her not call her out on that.

Ashley Banks

Daps
Same thing in the United States too.

I spoke about this in a thread in here a while ago.

If you are married to a woman at the time of conception according to most states that child is yours and you can be held legally liable for that child.

There are a lot men out there taking care of kids they know aren't theirs, but they can't do anything about it. Be careful who you marry if you plan to go that route.

:dwillhuh: what kind if stupid bs, how can you really force someone to take care of a child that isn’t there’s.

Daps
EvenLameAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif

fukk her and that little nikka.:mjlol:

what movie is this?:lolbron:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This happens here too.

If your wife has a child by another man and you dont contest paternity immediately, the courts will deem you the legal father due to you already being in the childs life.

Right - the court looks at it as putting the needs of the child first and if you were taking care of the child already you're on the hook. The game is cold

Crude

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: what kind if stupid bs, how can you really force someone to take care of a child that isn’t there’s.
You should really brush up on paternity law in your state.

Marriage is legally binding and if you conceive a child in marriage you and your husband are assumed to be the biological custodial guardians by the state. If you get a divorce the state does what they feel is in the best interest of the child by deciding custody, visitation, and monetary support for that child.

It happens all the time actually, it amazing how many people aren't familiar with this.

Ashley Banks

Daps
You should really brush up on paternity law in your state.

Marriage is legally binding and if you conceive a child in marriage you and your husband are assumed to be the biological custodial guardians by the state. If you get a divorce the state does what the feel is in the best interest of the child by deciding custody, visitation, and monetary support for that child.

It happens all the time actually, it amazing how many people aren't familiar with this.

That’s fukked up