Man sits and watch as women struggles to get unstuck from HUGE ditch

Daps
Yeah because my dikk would be the reason :camby: I really thought a lady fell

Well something is stuck :mjgrin:
It's crazy that I can't stand BOTH super bowl teams...smh
Is this that corny shyt y’all are doing to protest Ig thots? Don’t yall nikkas know a comment is still giving them attention. The fact you even clicked on their shyt is enough attention :deadmanny:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Well something is stuck :mjgrin:

Is this that corny shyt y’all are doing to protest Ig thots? Don’t yall nikkas know a comment is still giving them attention. The fact you even clicked on their shyt is enough attention :deadmanny:

:what:

What are you talking about breh?

I came in here under the guise I'd be watching some man watch a woman pull herself out of a literal ditch. Then I seen this and posted what I posted.

This is where I see that crap, cuz I don't give these females I don't know attention on social media...but okay breh, you got it:hubie::comeon:

Daps
:what:

What are you talking about breh?

I came in here under the guise I'd be watching some man watch a woman pull herself out of a literal ditch. Then I seen this and posted what I posted.

This is where I see that crap, cuz I don't give these females I don't know attention on social media...but okay breh, you got it:hubie::comeon:
Emotional rant :Tulupe:

Daps
lol at the Corny ass nikkas in her comment...you will never fukk but keep giving her Free validation.
Most them are sexual deviants and just get off on posting comments she ain’t reading:heh:

Side note; y’all hatred of these hoes really seem like jealousy :patrice: