Man sits and watch as women struggles to get unstuck from HUGE ditch

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Well something is stuck :mjgrin:

Is this that corny shyt y’all are doing to protest Ig thots? Don’t yall nikkas know a comment is still giving them attention. The fact you even clicked on their shyt is enough attention :deadmanny:
bytch, the thread title was obviously click bait you moron. I literally thought a woman got stuck in a ditch :mjlol:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Most them are sexual deviants and just get off on posting comments she ain’t reading:heh:

Side note; y’all hatred of these hoes really seem like jealousy :patrice:
Why be jealous if we deal with women who respects themselves enough to not post half naked pics/videos online. I know my lady ain't no thirst thot like this woman

Daps
Why be jealous if we deal with women who respects themselves enough to not post half naked pics/videos online. I know my lady ain't no thirst thot like this woman
Then why be mad at some bytches you don't know, nikka :heh:

Only reason is y'all nikkas jealous, probably cause y'all can't fukk them. shyt must eat you up knowing you can never fukk a bytch that bad :bryan:

Only other reason is yall nikkas want the attention from the males that they get:dame:

Other than that, there is absolutely no reason to be mad at some bytches you'll never meet in your life, and literally has no effect on your life at all:mjlol:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Then why be mad at some bytches you don't know, nikka :heh:

Only reason is y'all nikkas jealous, probably cause y'all can't fukk them. shyt must eat you up knowing you can never fukk a bytch that bad :bryan:

Only other reason is yall nikkas want the attention from the males that they get:dame:

Other than that, there is absolutely no reason to be mad at some bytches you'll never meet in your life, and literally has no effect on your life at all:mjlol:
You obviously cant read. I said my lady badder than this chick with no makeup on :umad: I don't not care about this bytch I can stick my dikk in my girl big ol self made booty :wow: and uh its nikkas like you that thirst over online ig thots you can never smash or a regular bytch on the streets. :camby:

Daps
You obviously cant read. I said my lady badder than this chick with no makeup on :umad: I don't not care about this bytch I can stick my dikk in my girl big ol self made booty :wow: and uh its nikkas like you that thirst over online ig thots you can never smash or a regular bytch on the streets. :camby:
nikka you in a thread hating on some random female who has literally did nothing to you. So moist :heh:

Ya girl out here getting piped by the nikka at her Job cause her man soft :bryan: