Man, these work from home brehs have hit the lottery.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I get up 30 minutes before I gotta start work. Sometimes 20 minutes. I shower the night before so I just brush my teeth, get some water, and browse the internet before it's time to work. Make my lunch throughout the morning and have it ready by noon. Once I'm done in the afternoon I go on a walk, to kind of re-create that true sense of "leaving work." I find if I stop working and just go sit on the cough to read/watching TV/look at my phone/etc it feels too weird. So going on a walk is a good way to separate the day between work and not-work. Taking a shower is another good way to separate it.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
How much ot y’all be hitting them. I be getting like a extra 4-6 hours a day

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Workplace is rolling out hybrid work, and everybody's gonna be required to come in three days a week starting next month.

We legit don't have enough office space in our building for everyone they're calling back in. Some of these heads finna get cut. :francis:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Workplace is rolling out hybrid work, and everybody's gonna be required to come in three days a week starting next month.

We legit don't have enough office space in our building for everyone they're calling back in. Some of these heads finna get cut. :francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh, I'mma be alright breh. I'm one of the most valuable people at my position, so I'm comfortable if it does come to people getting got.

And I've already let people know that we don't have the space for everyone to come back into our office at that clip, so I'm already working on getting this trimmed down.

Can't speak for other companies, but in our case, shyt is being driven by the company increasing headcount heavy over the last couple of years, and not seeing the increase in productivity that they were expecting to go along with it. Telling us to come back in (at least as I see it), is what they're trying to do to keep from clapping the less necessary parts of our workforce.

The sad part is, they might actually be on to something. It's a LOT of people I know that are out here fukking it up for everybody by getting a little too loose with the fukkery.