Manhattan judge calls Paul George a dead beat father

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he is a dead beat though, child is 5 months and he hasnt even bothered to see it

I don't really believe that but even so, the fact is if you're a man you're going to get jerked in court no matter what. they max child support at like 500 a month no matter what you make. let's see how many of these heauxs try getting knocked up then. I just don't see how we have laws like this.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PG doing what he was born too do....b a sucker

he might as well save these ho's....all he gonna do is blow it all on stupid shyt anyway....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I always wonder how it feels for a man to have their first born, the first product of your seed, be birthed by a fukking thot. Not by a sweetheart from HS, not a decent nice women you can have a future with. But a pure whore. And not even a regular slut in PG case. Some Euro trash. A women PG has nothing in common with. That ether must kill them slow

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
book.png

Wade wrote the gospel :wow:
nikka Wade slipped up this past year and got his sidechick pregnant too, that's why he was forced to marry gabby.

Lesson here is, p*ssy kills :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ain't like he's gonna see the kid

I always wonder how it feels for a man to have their first born, the first product of your seed, be birthed by a fukking thot. Not by a sweetheart from HS, not a decent nice women you can have a future with. But a pure whore. And not even a regular slut in PG case. Some Euro trash. A women PG has nothing in common with. That ether must kill them slow

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think the 30-40k/mo he will be paying in CS will hurt worse breh