Manhattan judge calls Paul George a dead beat father

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I always wonder how it feels for a man to have their first born, the first product of your seed, be birthed by a fukking thot. Not by a sweetheart from HS, not a decent nice women you can have a future with. But a pure whore. And not even a regular slut in PG case. Some Euro trash. A women PG has nothing in common with. That ether must kill them slow

makes me feel like :whew: when I think back about myself. knocked up my girl years ago, luckily she ended up being the one I was gonna wife to this day.

I guess my seed just had good judgement.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wonder how it feels for a man to have their first born, the first product of your seed, be birthed by a fukking thot. Not by a sweetheart from HS, not a decent nice women you can have a future with. But a pure whore. And not even a regular slut in PG case. Some Euro trash. A women PG has nothing in common with. That ether must kill them slow
He shytted publicly on black women, then impregnated a white stripper...
I wonder how his mom must be feeling right now :mjlol:
2014-05-07-PaulGeorgeParents-thumb.jpg

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Boi career was heating up and he was feeling himself
Dumb nikka must not know

You don't start going off in hoes until your $$$$$$ REAL RIGHT*
Touch six figures cash then loose your mind

And raising kids is light work if you got it made
Just throw sum money on the brat and when they get old enough tell em life ain't shyt but a meal and a nut ya dig
I got mines now get yours lil punk:myman:*

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax

true shyt man