Manhattan judge calls Paul George a dead beat father

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, she decided to have the baby in NY!!!
Paul George is fukked:banderas:

Of course she did; she's all about the money.

I don't understand why these pro dudes fukk with strippers though, these chicks main occupation is to get your money:mjpls:, let alone a eastern european one:mjpls:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what you expect?

PG24 is the product of insufficient daddying, who goes on to be an insufficient daddy himself. it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Should've takin his L and try to work things out from the beginning now everyone knows he's fukkin with a stripper and a deadbeat

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw, so this bytch don't even work??? :snoop:

I know she's about to be on the child support gravy train, but :aicmon:, she ain't even trying to be a productive member of society.

Just more people that have no business having kids, and then the kids are fukked up when theyre grown and these parents are like

:ohhh:I dont understand why my kids are little shytheads

Untitled-1_zps7521ff14.gif
It's the circle of life

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:what:

you don't wanna see them tittays on display??????

Sigh, that I have to explain myself to the simple nikkas that post here. She is a stripper who puts her titties out on display to catch these simple nikkas, and once she catches them, she acts all modest and shyt, like she is a simple mother just trying to provide for her child when she goes to court.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What's hilarious is I doubt Paul is going to be hitting that anymore...the relationship seems to be to strained...

Which is going to leave him back into the next strip club...

To deal with the next stripper...

To get her pregnant...

And better believe he taken care of this kid for 23 years because ain't no way in hell this kid isn't going to college...this chick probably already sucked and fukked board members of every college in NYC to keep that gravy train coming in

And yeah that chick is bad....but come on now...this dude is a famous athlete...he surrounded by bad chicks all the fukking time...PG should be treating a woman that look like this the exact same way I used to treat women that was a 4 out of 10...I get any inclination she playing me and I am out, because the next 4 out of 10 is right around the corner waiting for me to scoop her up...and the next bad white Serbian chick is right around the corner for PG waiting for him to do the same

I just don't get how these athletes keep fukking up like this...1/4th of this dude life earnings gone over a kid he doesn't seem to want and a stripper who was just a human shell for him to nut in...

Give up 25% of your earrnings to a human cum rag brehs

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Why not just marry a beautiful woman who isnt a psychopath and enjoy a normal life with lots of money, beautiful wife, and no legal issues? These ball players are idiots man.
They do want that

But when you out partying at liv on Sunday or Vegas and you drinking and turning up

That's what happens

Club
Take a groupie back to the hotel

Rest is history

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Because they are idiots.

Look at Mariano Rivera married since 1991 no rumblings of infidelity even though his wife I'ls a 5 on a good day

Derek jeter no kids, no tabloid dirt

That's how you do it
Option 1 or option 2

Why not just marry a beautiful woman who isnt a psychopath and enjoy a normal life with lots of money, beautiful wife, and no legal issues? These ball players are idiots man.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
They do want that

But when you out partying at liv on Sunday or Vegas and you drinking and turning up

That's what happens

Club
Take a groupie back to the hotel

Rest is history

but bruh, if you marry a good girl, why even go to liv? go home and chill with the wife, or something. Im just saying thats what i'd do. im not a demon...anymore.