Manny Pacquiao.....You know you done fukked up right?? you know you fukked up

emoney

custom user title
Daps
let's see if those pro-homosexual cac's are gonna abandon him or pretend like he never said anything

if floyd said this...you know white america would be outraged

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
luckily the boxing industry is not ran by fags and pac will still be able to eat

the only thing he might have to worry about is losing some endorsements :manny:

even then the Philippines will always have his back

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There is an online petition to have Nike drop him from their endorsemet lineup...

What's funny is Mayweather makes a comment about Jeremy Lin and you got people wishin extinction on the entire black race

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Pac:ehh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So some of u really believe everyone who's gay chooses to be gay?

Y'all need to read a damn book on the human mind, sexuality, and the difference between the straight mind and the gay persoms mind. Its different, structutally.

U can't just wake up and decide to be attracted to the same sex. Stop being stupid.

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD.

:devil:
:evil:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
homosexuals run america. reason why dumb ass celebrities need to keep their anti gay beliefs to themselves. also reason why my nikka young hussein gonna be prez for 4 more years :yes:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I find it hilarious when people quote the bible like it means something. Simple minded fools.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
opinion or not, why would you even discuss something like this as a public figure? zero to gain from statements like this

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What about bi-sexuals :shaq:

Lol. I don't know about them. Some are just greedy.

But I do know that sexual orientation is wrapped in ones DNA
Ur DNA determines whether ur straight or not
Sure there are a lot of people born gay, but then there are plenty that make a choice, you gonna tell me gay men are inherently born with those funny ass lisps too?

Bruh. You're better than this. What kinda man in his heterosexual mind is gonna CHOOSE to wear a dress or walk with a twist. I saw two thug looking nikkas at the mall holding hands. You think they just woke upd and deliberately choose to feel that way knowing full well the hate they will receive?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
More people are thinking what Manny said about gays than people were thinking what Floyd said about Lin. :yeshrug:

Bible also cosigns slavery and a lot of people think that wouldn't be too bad either.

Since these are the standards we're apparently using now

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Bruh. You're better than this. What kinda man in his heterosexual mind is gonna CHOOSE to wear a dress or walk with a twist. I saw two thug looking nikkas at the mall holding hands. You think they just wild and deliberately choose to feel that way knowing full well the hate they will receive?

Son, the world is full of followers and confused people, Im not denying people are born gay at all. Im saying there are definitely people out there who made a choice to be gay though, whether it's a phase for them or not, people do choose. Hell, there's a thread on Bodybuilding.com where a dude got with a tranny but doesn't consider himself gay, even though the tranny is pre-op.

Don't ever question how pathetic and sad some people are to be accepted, I mean there are gay men out there who are "bug chasers" basically dudes that are actively trying to contract HIV. If you didn't know about something like that you'd ask "What gay man is gonna CHOOSE to get the HIV".

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bible also cosigns slavery and a lot of people think that wouldn't be too bad either.

Since these are the standards we're apparently using now

Which is funny that its cosigned by so many southern whites.

And it was used as the maincatalyst back during slavery.

And they still use it today to justify their hate

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny better take that 40 million offer, sponsors are talking about dropping him

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
People quoting the bible?Really?Can't believe educated people can believe in an imaginary sky genie!Either way Pac man fukked up,these fakkits gonna get him for this shyt.