Manny Pacquiao.....You know you done fukked up right?? you know you fukked up

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Im not commenting on the religious aspect of it, so that point is moot breh, I find it repulsive regardless of what a book says, that's my own opinion :yeshrug:

And to be honest, I get annoyed when I hear these homos and their supporters talk like it's similar to the persecution OUR ancestors faced, nah homo, you can hide your sexuality my Great grandmother couldn't hide the fact she was black. Last I checked there wasn't a homosexual slave trade going on for hundreds of years either :leostare:

pretty sure homos wouldnt sell each other for profit :manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So some of u really believe everyone who's gay chooses to be gay?

Y'all need to read a damn book on the human mind, sexuality, and the difference between the straight mind and the gay persoms mind. Its different, structutally.

U can't just wake up and decide to be attracted to the same sex. Stop being stupid.

The human mind says you should want to fuk hella women too...god say "nah"...god don't give a shyt about natural urges...sum people in this world will be tested more then others.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
How the fukk does this relate to my quote?

We'll you're debating whether more people were thinking (and not sharing) what Floyd said or what Pac said. I'm just pointing out the irrelevancy by making the trusty comparison back to black folk that ya'll love so much. Same with the citing of the bible.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
And to be honest, I get annoyed when I hear these homos and their supporters talk like it's similar to the persecution OUR ancestors faced, nah homo, you can hide your sexuality my Great grandmother couldn't hide the fact she was black.

Its pretty disturbing to me that this line of logic is so often used by black folks mad at the civil rights comparison to gay folks. So its different because they can hide that they're gay? Is that what we should be encouraging, fukk rights and equality, you can just hide who you are and be happy? Like, you think your Great Grandmother would have been happy hiding her blackness if she was able to?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Threads like this are like an easy IQ test for forum members. And if you dont know what I mean by that you probably are on the left side of the bell curve

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
the funny thing gay ppl still don't understand is that ppl can support equal rights for gay ppl and still be disgusted by gay ppl

because it's a unique issue. I would vote to allow gays to marry in in the same breath if i saw 2 fakkits making out id son the shyt out of them and tell them never to do that around me. So either way gay ppl gonna just have to accept ppl find them nasty.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The human mind says you should want to fuk hella women too...god say "nah"...god don't give a shyt about natural urges...sum people in this world will be tested more then others.

I'm guess he "dont give a shyt" about you cursing either? So what exactly are you attempting to defend?

Furthermore, your logic is that of ignorance. So because the same natural way you feel about women, they feel about another man, then they deserve to be put to death and/or burn in hell?

So create 'em the wrong way, them punish 'em for it? I guess this goes the same way for people born in Iraq or India. Let em be born Muslim ot Hindu, be mislead by "the devil" all their life, then send 'em to hell when they die.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Its pretty disturbing to me that this line of logic is so often used by black folks mad at the civil rights comparison to gay folks. So its different because they can hide that they're gay? Is that what we should be encouraging, fukk rights and equality, you can just hide who you are and be happy? Like, you think your Great Grandmother would have been happy hiding her blackness if she was able to?

Its different because gays werent subjected to the savage shyt that Blacks were and are still subjected to. I don't see gays being taken on boats, raped, murdered, starved, etc. and forced into a vile lifestyle that effects them until today.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
People need go realize that LAWS in the Bible were later changed because of it's negativity. Slavery law was changed, gays were no longer to be stoned, incest was no longer tolerated, etc. so read the Old AND New Testaments.

Stoning wasn't only subjected to gays, it was for everyone who went against cultural laws. Murders, rapist and adulterers were stoned. So don't make it seem like it's ONLY gays that were stoned. Being gay is a sin and if one doesn't repent then they were most likely stoned. But like I said those were their cultural laws, which isn't practiced by Christians today.