Reppin
Watching
He's gonna see this while he sleeping.

099ef5bfeb.jpg

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bible also cosigns slavery and a lot of people think that wouldn't be too bad either.

Since these are the standards we're apparently using now

Word?? Post a link to the bible cosigning slavery. I'm interested to see that breh.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Son, the world is full of followers and confused people, Im not denying people are born gay at all. Im saying there are definitely people out there who made a choice to be gay though, whether it's a phase for them or not, people do choose. Hell, there's a thread on Bodybuilding.com where a dude got with a tranny but doesn't consider himself gay, even though the tranny is pre-op.

Don't ever question how pathetic and sad some people are to be accepted, I mean there are gay men out there who are "bug chasers" basically dudes that are actively trying to contract HIV. If you didn't know about something like that you'd ask "What gay man is gonna CHOOSE to get the HIV".

Not saying everyone is born gay. But the fact that some are makes the whole "its a sin" thing to be bogus to me. We've seen or heard gay ppl commit suicide bc they were made to feel awful about themselves due to religion and society views based even indirectly on religion. Once scientific studies come out about things then ppl realize its not black/white or God/devil good/evil

At the end of the day, nobody should be "pit to death" over who they are attracted to. That just stupid. There's gay animals just the same. Why foes no one care about that?

There's far more things in the world stopping us from progressing as humans.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's what it says in the Bible tho....

"They should be killed..."

Ppl try to run away from that

Bible also says men who masturbate should be killed, kids who disobey their parents should be killed

So you going to follow one line in the bible and ignore the rest?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bible also says men who masturbate should be killed, kids who disobey their parents should be killed

So you going to follow one line in the bible and ignore the rest?

So ur gonna misread my post and then ignore my other posts on top of that? :wtf:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Not saying everyone is born gay. But the fact that some are makes the whole "its a sin" thing to be bogus to me. We've seen or heard gay ppl commit suicide bc they were made to feel awful about themselves due to religion and society views based even indirectly on religion.

At the end of the day, nobody should be "pit to death" over who they are attracted to. That just stupid. There's gay animals just the same. Why foes no one care about that?

There's far more things in the world stopping us from progressing as humans.

Im not commenting on the religious aspect of it, so that point is moot breh, I find it repulsive regardless of what a book says, that's my own opinion :yeshrug:

And to be honest, I get annoyed when I hear these homos and their supporters talk like it's similar to the persecution OUR ancestors faced, nah homo, you can hide your sexuality my Great grandmother couldn't hide the fact she was black. Last I checked there wasn't a homosexual slave trade going on for hundreds of years either :leostare:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Son, the world is full of followers and confused people, Im not denying people are born gay at all. Im saying there are definitely people out there who made a choice to be gay though, whether it's a phase for them or not, people do choose. Hell, there's a thread on Bodybuilding.com where a dude got with a tranny but doesn't consider himself gay, even though the tranny is pre-op.

Don't ever question how pathetic and sad some people are to be accepted, I mean there are gay men out there who are "bug chasers" basically dudes that are actively trying to contract HIV. If you didn't know about something like that you'd ask "What gay man is gonna CHOOSE to get the HIV".

[YOUTUBE]iF013zGi0_A&t=0m43s[/YOUTUBE]

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Banned at Grove
According to online reports, “Extra” host Mario Lopez announced on Twitter that Pacquiao was set to guest today (May 17) on his show, which is taped at The Grove.
The mall eventually issued this statement, published by LA Weekly on its website: “Based on news reports of statements made by Mr. Pacquiao, we have made it be known that he is not welcome at The Grove and will not be interviewed here now or in the future. The Grove is a gathering place for all Angelenos and not a place for intolerance.”

Damn, its already begun. Hes gonna be a villain now. i bet nike is fuming since they got a 100 rating for their human rights charities. funny how manny can hate on someone when hes not even happy with himself with his overly large roid head. dude should weigh 110 pounds with clothes.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Word?? Post a link to the bible cosigning slavery. I'm interested to see that breh.

Lol really? It's mentioned throughout both testaments.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Regular slaves, sex slaves. shyt was normal back then because, if you haven't noticed yet, people back then were not very enlightened. shyt was barely a step up from all-out savagery. The fact that people still use this thing to try to guide their lives or as the basis of ANYTHING today is so mind-boggling to me.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That nikka is from a country where there are more gay men than straight

and nikkas pick and choose what they want to agree with in the Bible
cause the bible also endorses slavery, not eating pork or shellfish, not mutilating your flesh too