Manu Ginobili: "There's no way to beat Golden State"

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel that Pop's praise is genuine but dont under estimate him and his gameplan. Everyone thought Lebron-Heat was unbeatable and look what happened. They have flaws and im sure they can muster up a plans and adjustments to defeat in a 7 game series. Will they execute perfectly is the true question.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
he's a beta player, never been a leader of that team anyways lol forever 6th man roleplayer

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Manu Ginobili

"I know everyone is talking about how great Golden State is and we found out about it the hard way. People wonder what it would take to stop them and it really doesn't seem possible. Obviously Curry can't have a good night. But the rest of the team can't have a good night either, like they had against us and in so many other games. I don't know if there's a way to beat them, but for now I don't care. I would in May or June. Beating them now only counts as one win, nothing more. They are going through a great stretch, playing truly extraordinary basketball and showing tremendous confidence and team spirit. But we'll try to figure out how to beat them only when it's do-or-die time."

I don't fully agree with that logic of "not caring" but they're the pros and i'm a joe :yeshrug:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Manu Ginobili

"I know everyone is talking about how great Golden State is and we found out about it the hard way. People wonder what it would take to stop them and it really doesn't seem possible. Obviously Curry can't have a good night. But the rest of the team can't have a good night either, like they had against us and in so many other games. I don't know if there's a way to beat them, but for now I don't care. I would in May or June. Beating them now only counts as one win, nothing more. They are going through a great stretch, playing truly extraordinary basketball and showing tremendous confidence and team spirit. But we'll try to figure out how to beat them only when it's do-or-die time."

I don't fully agree with that logic of "not caring" but they're the pros and i'm a joe :yeshrug:

Thanks for putting the whole quote.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Spurs are playing mind games,they dont really believe theyre unbeatable...Cavs showed somewhat of a blueprint last years finals.
They didnt have enough pieces to pull it off though in 6-7 games...

Cavs had one player go super saiyan, thats not a blueprint. Golden State is probably going to smoke the Spurs and anyone else they play come playoff time.