Manu Ginobili: "There's no way to beat Golden State"

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Why not? Everyone is ignoring the fact that Pop created GS entire offense...about 3 years ago...

Do you REALLY think Pop doesn't have an answer for the offense he created?

Do you think a dude who has survived those Phil Jackson Lakers teams, The 7 seconds or less Suns, The we also win 50 games every year Mavs, the you have to invent a new type of offense because we can trap the ball handler just as fast as he can pass it Heat, isn't going to have a plan for a couple of light brights shooting 3's and a dude tall as Kobe playing in the paint with 7 footers ?:mjlol:

I just don't understand how people keep falling for this shyt...:mjlol:

This the same coach who sit Tim Duncan with a "knee" injury for no other reason so that he could force LMA to play center which he said he would never do:mjlol:

Same coach who sat Parker damn near a month when they won the title...saying he was injured...meanwhile Parker in interviews talking about he wonder if he still on the team:mjlol:

You can't believe anything Swag Antonio does or says...

I once saw Danny Green in a walking boot and then watched him hit 4 or 5 three's in a game...IN THE SAME WEEK:mjlol:

I feel ya but there's a difference between having a plan in how you want to stop them and then being able to execute that plan. At this point, i'm not even worried about GS because we need to get to face them first. People talking about this as if this is a first round match up when at this point, it'll be in the WCF. We have our own work cut out

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right. They are unbeatable.

52 games in and they've only lost 4 game yet someone is gonna beat them 4 times in a 7 game series? Not to mention they'll have home court advantage, while they also haven't lost at home yet. :mjlol:

Anyway they ain't getting past the Thunder so no need to worry about Golden State. :russ:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Why not? Everyone is ignoring the fact that Pop created GS entire offense...about 3 years ago...

Do you REALLY think Pop doesn't have an answer for the offense he created?

Do you think a dude who has survived those Phil Jackson Lakers teams, The 7 seconds or less Suns, The we also win 50 games every year Mavs, the you have to invent a new type of offense because we can trap the ball handler just as fast as he can pass it Heat, isn't going to have a plan for a couple of light brights shooting 3's and a dude tall as Kobe playing in the paint with 7 footers ?:mjlol:

I just don't understand how people keep falling for this shyt...:mjlol:

This the same coach who sit Tim Duncan with a "knee" injury for no other reason so that he could force LMA to play center which he said he would never do:mjlol:

Same coach who sat Parker damn near a month when they won the title...saying he was injured...meanwhile Parker in interviews talking about he wonder if he still on the team:mjlol:

You can't believe anything Swag Antonio does or says...

I once saw Danny Green in a walking boot and then watched him hit 4 or 5 three's in a game...IN THE SAME WEEK:mjlol:

Popovich is the best coach in the league and yeah he will have a game plan, but you presented him in such a way as if he never lost the series lol.

His team lost to clippers last year, they lost to heat in the finals, they lost to young okc team when they was leading 2-0 and proceeded to lose 4 in a row.

This warriors team is not that 00s mavs with no big man next to dirk or suns with no defense besides marion and raja bell. This team don't really have much of vulnerable spots. The game plan will have to be on point. All we can do is wait for the conference finals and see what happens, but when people start talking about spurs playing mind games like that thing is affecting warriors its just as silly as people already crowning the warriors. I don't think manu ginobilli talmbout how gsw unbeatable or that blowout loss by spurs is really making warriors look at them like some weak ass team, gsw will be prepared when they face the spurs, never underestimate the champs :manny:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Spurs are playing mind games,they dont really believe theyre unbeatable...Cavs showed somewhat of a blueprint last years finals.
They didnt have enough pieces to pull it off though in 6-7 games...
That was an intensely different team from a mental perspective

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't see it either. Best three shooting team with the best defense guarding the 3. Your only hope is turnovers and a off shooting night. Otherwise kiss your ass goodbye

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
You can't outscore them easily due to their playstyle, which no one does better than them, and they're stupidly difficult to defend because of their effective range.

I honestly think this Warriors team is unsolvable right now; they have no exploitable weaknesses. Last year was the best chance anyone had to stomp them out before they caught fire, but after winning the ship, they now have a mental edge that you can't take away. I think the Spurs realize this...they are not playing mind games like some folks are suggesting.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need adjustments to adjustments to beat GS. They have a high team IQ; even the bench guys know how to counter and get guys going. San Antonio is older and slower than they were last year. Doesn't bode well for the playoffs.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You need adjustments to adjustments to beat GS. They have a high team IQ; even the bench guys know how to counter and get guys going. San Antonio is older and slower than they were last year. Doesn't bode well for the playoffs.

The old guys have to play their roles

If the Spurs are going to beat GSW, they need Kawhi to lock up Thompson or Curry AND score 25 PPG. They need Danny Green to also play amazing defense on the perimeter. Their bench has a lot of experience and has been efficient offensively this season.

They also need Aldridge to win his matchup with Green and whoever they have guarding him. Aldridge will have to perform like he has in the postseason in recent years by scoring and rebounding at a higher clip.

Aldridge and Leonard are the guys who have to carry the load and be the best players on the floor in a 7 game series. One is in his prime, the other is just coming into his own.