Manu Ginobili: "There's no way to beat Golden State"

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Spurs are playing mind games,they dont really believe theyre unbeatable...Cavs showed somewhat of a blueprint last years finals.
They didnt have enough pieces to pull it off though in 6-7 games...

The Cavs have athletic mobile big men, the blueprint requires you to play elite defense, have an elite creator, have a team that can hit the three and big men that can get out and hedge hard on the screen. And the blueprint fell apart once Curry found his game again.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The Spurs aren't playing any mind games, the Warriors are just that good, and the conventional ways of beating them has not worked to this point.

It's going to take a hell of a team performance to beat this squad in a 7 game series.

They respect what they are doing with blueprint Spurs made and it made it their own version of deadly offense that is hard to stop which is the reality of it and also know they can't be focusing on them but themselves at this time and get better as the season goes and see how they play them in the next 3 games they play each other to see what they would do against them if they meet in the west finals
Nothing more than that

Warriors are a historically great team that used the Spurs blueprint and took it and molded it to some insane shyt that is destroying teams simple as that and all u can do is :salute: them for that

But in no shape or form are they conceding to the warriors tho don't get it twisted

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They respect what they are doing with blueprint Spurs made and it made it their own version of deadly offense that is hard to stop which is the reality of it and also know they can't be focusing on them but themselves at this time and get better as the season goes and see how they play them in the next 3 games they play each other to see what they would do against them if they meet in the west finals
Nothing more than that

Warriors are a historically great team that used the Spurs blueprint and took it and molded it to some insane shyt that is destroying teams simple as that and all u can do is :salute: them for that

But in no shape or form are they conceding to the warriors tho don't get it twisted

They aren't conceding, but they aren't playing any mind games, the Warriors won a title and you can't play mind games with a squad that knows they can win the big one.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Nothing more than that

i think they took the suns blueprint

but idk bro…spurs might not have the bigs to do it
they not athletic enough imo

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The Cavs have athletic mobile big men, the blueprint requires you to play elite defense, have an elite creator, have a team that can hit the three and big men that can get out and hedge hard on the screen. And the blueprint fell apart once Curry found his game again.

It fell apart when Kyrie got hurt in game 1...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They aren't conceding, but they aren't playing any mind games, the Warriors won a title and you can't play mind games with a squad that knows they can win the big one.

But title was won against a depleted team...so theres still that.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kevin durant + russy westbrook + Thunder team playing top defense…. can beat these nikkas in 6 or 7 games

imma believer in superstar players being able to break a series open

For the most part u are right but if they other individuals don't pull their weight it won't matter they will still
lose tho it has already happened in the playoffs where a superstar 1 or 2 goes off and the rest of the team folded costing them the series cuz the other team stopped the remaining team and got their own whole team to finish the job

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The plan you're talking about wouldn't have been the same with Kyrie there for the series, more Kyrie means more creating on offense but worse defense.

but more threes...

Daps
They lost to the clippers last year because they were playing a 3rd string point guard...a 3rd string center...and the 2nd string point guard was recovering from rotator cuff surgery (you know the same injury that cost Kobe a whole season) and the starting point guard had virtually every nagging injury imaginable. Quick name all the coaches in the NBA who could even make the playoffs, in the west, playing 3rd stringers at the center and point for roughly half the season?

They lost to the heat because they couldn't get a rebound and Ray Allen knocked down maybe the most clutch shot in NBA history. Pop outsmarted himself and took Timmy out the game. If he had just stopped and said to himself "do I really want to take one of the greatest rebounders of all time out of the game when I just need one more rebound to win an NBA championship" Then the Spurs win.

They lost to the Thunder because that team had 3 young guys in Durant Westbrook and Harden who could get any shot they wanted and any shot for anybody else on the team they wanted. That is 48 minutes of shot creation. Declining Timmy and Manu were not good enough to keep up, Parker was not good enough to keep up with all 3 scoring wise. That was Kawhi second year I believe. I will forgive him for not being good enough to keep up with 3 of the top 20 players in basketball in his second year.

All mind games affect the warriors...why else do you think they are gunning for the bulls record? All of that talk about how they didn't play any healthy teams is in there head and they need some form of validation. At one point the Spurs were all of two games off the pace for 70...and what did Pop do? Did he keep playing his all world defensive lineup that teams could barely crack 85 on? No...Tim said his knee was a little sore and Pop sit him out...for weeks...See the difference in how these two franchises operate?

I also view the Warriors record as more a reflection of the ho hum state of the NBA than how good they are. If you can rise above being average then you can win a shyt ton of games because the overwhelming majority of the teams in the NBA are average to bad.

The Spurs have been the second best team in the NBA so far. And they have been this with a two guard who until January wasn't shooting 33% from 3, wasn't shooting 40% from 2, wasn't shooting even 1 free throw per game, had around the same number of turnovers and assist. Oh and he can't dribble. Oh and he can't pass. Oh and he is playing roughly half the game. Oh and until January he wasn't even averaging 8 points a game.

And while they have a complete black hole on offense for half the game, they also have a brand new power forward who is trying to learn the offense. Not playing poorly but passing up shots he usually takes. Oh and they had a new backup power forward they signed and he was doing the same thing. Oh and they got a d league guy who proved himself to be much more than a d league guy so they were trying to find him consistent minutes. Oh they also have the d league mvp on their team but he doesn't really fit so they are trying to scratch out a role for him.

And what did the Spurs do after replacing a third of the rotation they had been using for years, and having to integrate new players, while they were getting virtually no offensive production from the shooting guard position for half of every game? They just racked up more 20 point wins than anybody else in the league. They just had the biggest point differential in NBA history during that stretch of games.

I think something is wrong with the talent scale in a league where that could happen. I think something is wrong when a team can change out a chunk of its rotation and get nothing from the two guard spot for half a game and still win by 10 or more on a basis so consistent it became historic. That shouldn't be possible. You shouldn't be able to win over 80% of your games when your starting two guard can't do anything offensively for half a game.

And since I watched the Spurs do this, why would I be surprised that a team that didn't replace a chunk of their rotation and has a two guard who is an actual offensive threat be on pace to win 72 games? Spurs were on pace to do it with a guy who couldn't score 8 points a game. It stands to reason that if a team has a guy who can score over 30 in a quarter, they can probably do the same thing or better.

This team doesn't have any weaknesses :russ:. I watched OKC get out to a 9 - 0 lead in the blink of an eye doing nothing but running Sabo down the court full speed and putting Curry in the post:russ:.

I watched Detroit shed them for no other reasons that the refs wouldn't let Ben Wallace night be ruined by Draymond and Boguts illegal screens:russ:
Nothing but a wall of shytty posting. :scust:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:mjlol:

If the Raptors took the same path and won a title you wouldn't be talking depleted team shyt. If the Cavs are missing Bron and you beat them, you wont even mention it :russ:

Of course not just like the Warriors fans that dont include it as a footnote,but everyone else does and would if that exact scenario happened...

You cant deny that not having Love and Kyrie is an asterisk on that series....thats 2 all star capable pieces...If i was Pop i would make that a talking point instead of this "keeping me up a t night" shyt...

"if were 100% healthy in June i like our chances" :youngsabo:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i think they took the suns blueprint

but idk bro…spurs might not have the bigs to do it
they not athletic enough imo

Na Kerr and his assistant already said they did for the finals which created the death small ball lineup

The Spurs took the Suns offense and added defense and passing at a higher notch

Warriors took the Spurs offense with more 3s and same passing but a better lineup diversity

They saw what diaw did in Miami series and as a idea to create their monster game and diverse lineup

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Na Kerr and his assistant already said they did for the finals which created the death small ball lineup

The Spurs took the Suns offense and added defense and passing at a higher notch

Warriors took the Spurs offense with more 3s and same passing but a better lineup diversity

They saw what diaw did in Miami series and as a idea to create their monster game and diverse lineup

Pretty much this. With the Spurs, TP just isn't as great as Curry is which is the difference between the offenses. Parker just isn't the passer or long range shooter Curry is (but I mean, nobody is :heh:)