Manu Ginobili: "There's no way to beat Golden State"

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
You must have just started watching basketball yesterday if you think Pop doesn't engage in mind games.

How do you know the Warriors are a better team?

Has LMA played as well so far this season as he can? Nope.

Has Danny Green played as well this season as he can? Nope. He just stopped being the worst offensive two guard in the league here recently.

Manu now has to come back from injury so who knows how good/bad he will be.

Gaining confidence? What? They won an NBA title. How much more confidence do they need?:russ: They got a guy who everyone thinks is the unanimous mvp of the league? How much more confidence do you need? They got what people are calling the two greatest shooters ever in their prime. How much more confidence do they need?

"Yeah we won a title and have the MVP and have the greatest shooting back court ever but man I just don't know if we can do it...I know let's try and go for the bulls record that should give us the confidence we need to win"

I think it's more..."Okay everyone wants to say we only won because we didn't play a healthy starting point guard in every series and we only beat cleveland because love and kyrie were out so fine we are going to play harder and more precise and with a laser focus in the regular season that no team is going to match and we are going to gun for that Bulls record and see what all the naysayers have to say about that."

I think the second statement is more likely. And I think in the playoffs there are going to be teams with that laser focus.

GS has those old Manning Colts and Broncos team written all over them. They play at a 95 out of a 100 for the entire season and man they look so good and look unbeatable...until they run into that team that is playing at 100 out of 100...and then you come to find out...GS just can't get to that last 5...and then they lose.

Is it a guarantee that somebody is going to get to that 100? Nope. But San Antonio is probably at 85 right now...OKC is probably at 80...and both of these teams have quite a bit of improving to do...I expect one of them to get there by the time the WCF come around.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to a Blake Griffin is a malcontent this is our last ride Doc is going to trade one of us in the offseason if we don't get to at least the WCF Clippers team.

The Clippers are actually a sneaky dangerous team because Blake is going to spend the rest of the regular season hearing about how the clippers should have traded him and how the team is better off without him and when he comes back all pissed off in the playoffs RIP to any big man trying to guard him :merchant:

I have seen those so called mind games by popovic, and that thing gets overrated by the fans who imagine that every slick move by pops is out there on some game/series changing level lol. All I can see is one championship from this decade, yet you described pops and his mind games like some tactics that work well every year. Where was his mind games when they had to win game 7 in 2013?
So you feel that warriors are going to gass out by the time they get in playoffs even though none of their players play too many minutes? Don't you feel like this kind of view is full of assumption at this point?

By gaining confidence I wanted to say that they were a little rusty in certain games in 2015 playoffs and once they won the title their confidence skyrocketed and the results are in this season where they pretty damn dominating nba, am I right? Why its so hard to understand that this team is simply that good that they can simply chase that record without even trying at 100%? What makes you believe that they are really trying so hard to prove that playoffs run wasnt hoax?

What you want from the warriors right now in this season so you could actually think better about them as a team? You are looking at this warriors season run so negatively, they play so good because they can, what are they supposed to do right now? Sit their young star players on the bench and play their role players? "Oh hey look at us we are so good we decided to help yall win games by playing our bench warmers, yall gon think we bad and then boom in the playoffs we 100% focused".

Of course you are going to compare them to bunch of season winning playoff losing teams, because you want warriors to lose and you already compare them to bunch of losers. Its ok, I remember fans were still talking bad about the heat when they won in 2012.
Oh yeah in nfl shyt happens, you play one game to advance, not minimum 4 maximum 7.

Griffin and Clippers have nothing to do with warriors or spurs if the series has both teams healthy. Doc is going to fukk up some rotations again, their bench is going to brick shots again and they are going to fail at closing out games again. After they lost to rockets in that choking fashion, against the team with fakkits like harden and dwight leading them.....there is no hope left for them clippers. They can prove wrong but they will lose in the conference semis and angry griffin aint the one thats going to lead them to the next round, this ain't no movie.

Last edited:

The Mayer

Insane Monkey Puppets
Daps
Reppin
L.I., N.Y.

you guys are a bunch of god damn clowns :martin:
this is how you beat golden state:youngsabo:
you exploit their weaknesses:gurl:
and proceed to assrape them :jawalrus:
HOW AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT SEES THIS!:mindblown:
#MAYERFORPRESIDENT

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you guys are a bunch of god damn clowns :martin:
this is how you beat golden state:youngsabo:
you exploit their weaknesses:gurl:
and proceed to assrape them :jawalrus:
HOW AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT SEES THIS!:mindblown:
#MAYERFORPRESIDENT

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny people don't get this.

:beli: spends 5 minutes of every press conference about a team talking about how great they are and how hard they are to prepare for.

It's so effective i even do this type of stuff in real life lol..Make your enemy believe there's love and it will be in their head all day while you're trying to destroy them lol

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Breh I am dead serious.

I remember because that was the year I became a manager at my job and was shook so I took it super serious so every morning I would get up I would work out, shower, sign in to vpn because I work from home, turn it on sportscenter and cook breakfast (when i put it like that it doesn't seem like i took the job that serious) :mjlol:

So early in the week I am watching sportscenter and they show Danny Green in a walking boot and I am like what in the fukk:mindblown: Danny doesn't really even move around enough to get hurt how the fukk he do that all he does is stand in one spot and shoot three's...

Exact same week I see highlights again and Danny is just knocking down shots.

So I go and I find the injury...

Gregg Popovich on Danny Green: ‘All of a sudden he couldn’t walk’

And yeah that is exactly what Pop said. "He all of a sudden couldn't walk"

That was against Philly on Monday. Then go check the game logs for the very next game against Denver on the 26th

Danny Green 2013-14 Game Log | Basketball-Reference.com

He was 5 for 9 and left again due to injury and then missed two more games.

I saw his highlights against Denver and was like "what the fukk he was in a walking boot just the other day":mindblown:

Every since then I haven't paid much attention to what anybody on the spurs coaching staff has to say about anything or what the players have to say about anything. I can't believe the words out of a teams mouth where a player does not play because he is in a walking boot and then he turns around and plays almost 20 minutes and makes 5 shots the very next game.:martin:

And they never ever officially even said what his injury was or what the time table was. He just came back and started playing again like nothing happen.:martin:

If Pop told me 2 + 2 was 4 I would ask for a second opinion.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
i feel that Pop's praise is genuine but dont under estimate him and his gameplan. Everyone thought Lebron-Heat was unbeatable and look what happened. They have flaws and im sure they can muster up a plans and adjustments to defeat in a 7 game series. Will they execute perfectly is the true question.

No i thought those bytches were unbeatable

horizon

Superstar
Daps
But this season isn't boring :troll:
So fun to watch one team dominate :troll:
We're all just Warriors' fans in here :troll:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
But this season isn't boring :troll:
So fun to watch one team dominate :troll:
We're all just Warriors' fans in here :troll:
dhMeAzK.gif

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Breh I am dead serious.

I remember because that was the year I became a manager at my job and was shook so I took it super serious so every morning I would get up I would work out, shower, sign in to vpn because I work from home, turn it on sportscenter and cook breakfast (when i put it like that it doesn't seem like i took the job that serious) :mjlol:

So early in the week I am watching sportscenter and they show Danny Green in a walking boot and I am like what in the fukk:mindblown: Danny doesn't really even move around enough to get hurt how the fukk he do that all he does is stand in one spot and shoot three's...

Exact same week I see highlights again and Danny is just knocking down shots.

So I go and I find the injury...

Gregg Popovich on Danny Green: ‘All of a sudden he couldn’t walk’

And yeah that is exactly what Pop said. "He all of a sudden couldn't walk"

That was against Philly on Monday. Then go check the game logs for the very next game against Denver on the 26th

Danny Green 2013-14 Game Log | Basketball-Reference.com

He was 5 for 9 and left again due to injury and then missed two more games.

I saw his highlights against Denver and was like "what the fukk he was in a walking boot just the other day":mindblown:

Every since then I haven't paid much attention to what anybody on the spurs coaching staff has to say about anything or what the players have to say about anything. I can't believe the words out of a teams mouth where a player does not play because he is in a walking boot and then he turns around and plays almost 20 minutes and makes 5 shots the very next game.:martin:

And they never ever officially even said what his injury was or what the time table was. He just came back and started playing again like nothing happen.:martin:

If Pop told me 2 + 2 was 4 I would ask for a second opinion.
Yo this some funny shyt right here :laff:lol hold this rep fam