Manu Ginobili: "There's no way to beat Golden State"

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I'm a warriors fan, but I was worried in the finals until Lebron lost steam. I'm nervous about a healthy cavs :manny:
lebron's the best player in the world, kyrie has handles, and I think kevin love is better than bogut, some of the other warriors bigs

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i feel that Pop's praise is genuine but dont under estimate him and his gameplan. Everyone thought Lebron-Heat was unbeatable and look what happened. They have flaws and im sure they can muster up a plans and adjustments to defeat in a 7 game series. Will they execute perfectly is the true question.

When da hell did everyone think that Lebron-Heat was unbeatable? Most years they weren't even the favorite.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Missing Irving and Love,they didnt have enough to pull it off...
The last time Warriors played Cavs is when Warriors embarassed the Cavs with a 34 point blow out. Cavs had their full squad that night. Love and Irving played. Any player who is an important factor to the team played against the Warriors. Cleveland has proven twice in this season that it doesnt have the personnel to keep up with the Warriors.

Daps
Dynasty in the making.
latest

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i feel that Pop's praise is genuine but dont under estimate him and his gameplan. Everyone thought Lebron-Heat was unbeatable and look what happened. They have flaws and im sure they can muster up a plans and adjustments to defeat in a 7 game series. Will they execute perfectly is the true question.

Mavs Beat they ass first year. They weren't unbeatable

They beat up on an finals inexperienced thunder and got lucky against the Spurs the 1st time