Marcos Maidana now begging to fight Amir Khan and Khan tells him to "get outta here":camby:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

So now that he's losing the fan poll, he's willing, ready, and WANTS to fight Khan in a rematch on May 3rd, but I thought he needed rest? I thought he had a baby being born? I thought he wouldnt be ready for AB on April 26th or even May 3rd, but he'd only fight Floyd because it's one and a lifetime opportunity:camby:

All these fukking excuses for this dude who just doesnt WANT to fight Adrien Broner again like I said originally......even though he signed a contract agreeing to an immediate rematch with Broner in his very next fight in the event he won:rudy:

He cant fight the opponent who he said was the best he's ever fought and who's power he felt in a rematch. like what was agreed to in their contract he signed, but he can fight Amir Khan one week later?:dahell:

He's ducking the rematch.....flat out:ufdup:

AB might as well just go on down to 140, since Maidana doesnt wanna climb through those ropes again against him:manny:

#BandCamp

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nikka .........................Broner jaw is still broke, is team Broner discussing any other Apr dates in case Maidana doesn't happens??????????????????????

No....

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Nikka .........................Broner jaw is still broke, is team Broner discussing any other Apr dates in case Maidana doesn't happens??????????????????????

No....

Jaw cant be broke when that new single is about to drop in a few days:troll:

No, they aint discussing any other fights because we focused on Maidana. I'd PREFER for AB to drop down to 140 now, but he wants to fight Maidana again:manny:

Regardless, why are yall giving Maidana passes on all the bullshyt excuses he made up to not fight Broner on April 26th, but yet he's able to fight Amir Khan on May 3rd now?:rudy:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
he got a point. Why not,he got a belt.

And lastly Miadana got jerked out that fight.

:dwillhuh:?

He lost a close fight, but he clearly lost. It wasnt a robbery at all. JLC vs Floyd was closer than this fight.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:dwillhuh:?

He lost a close fight, but he clearly lost. It wasnt a robbery at all. JLC vs Floyd was closer than this fight.
Kahn was on his way to getting knocked the fukk out. If you saw the fight you would know that. the ref kept pushing and holding him back.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Kahn was on his way to getting knocked the fukk out. If you saw the fight you would know that. the ref kept pushing and holding him back.

I did see the fight:ufdup:

Aint no such thing as "he was on his way", did he or didnt he get knocked out is all that matters?:mjpls:

The answer is, no he didnt. He didnt even touch the canvas. Maidana was dropped AND deducted a point in this fight as well. Maidana landed some good shots, but he was outlanded by 60+ punches in this fight even though Khan threw 120+ less punches than Maidana did. Khan won that fight...........it was close, but Khan won and took the early rounds clearly/cleanly which is how he secured the victory

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I did see the fight:ufdup:

Aint no such thing as "he was on his way", did he or didnt he get knocked out is all that matters?:mjpls:

The answer is, no he didnt. He didnt even touch the canvas. Maidana was dropped AND deducted a point in this fight as well. Maidana landed some good shots, but he was outlanded by 60+ punches in this fight even though Khan threw 120+ less punches than Maidana did. Khan won that fight...........it was close, but Khan won and took the early rounds clearly/cleanly which is how he secured the victory
:bryan: My nikka News is at it again...............:bryan:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

So now that he's losing the fan poll, he's willing, ready, and WANTS to fight Khan in a rematch on May 3rd, but I thought he needed rest? I thought he had a baby being born? I thought he wouldnt be ready for AB on April 26th or even May 3rd, but he'd only fight Floyd because it's one and a lifetime opportunity:camby:

All these fukking excuses for this dude who just doesnt WANT to fight Adrien Broner again like I said originally......even though he signed a contract agreeing to an immediate rematch with Broner in his very next fight in the event he won:rudy:

He cant fight the opponent who he said was the best he's ever fought and who's power he felt in a rematch. like what was agreed to in their contract he signed, but he can fight Amir Khan one week later?:dahell:

He's ducking the rematch.....flat out:ufdup:

AB might as well just go on down to 140, since Maidana doesnt wanna climb through those ropes again against him:manny:

#BandCamp

1. Ya boy don't want them Argentine problems. No amount of training will fix his defense or his inability to counter at this point in his career.

2. Khan don't want them problems either

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
he got a point. Why not,he got a belt.

And lastly Miadana got jerked out that fight.

Nah holmes. Maidana blew that fight. He got going to late becuz he spent the Majority of the fight looking for the big punch. I hope that's something he's done with.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Jaw cant be broke when that new single is about to drop in a few days:troll:

No, they aint discussing any other fights because we focused on Maidana. I'd PREFER for AB to drop down to 140 now, but he wants to fight Maidana again:manny:

Regardless, why are yall giving Maidana passes on all the bullshyt excuses he made up to not fight Broner on April 26th, but yet he's able to fight Amir Khan on May 3rd now?:rudy:

the only thing he droppin is another pizza hut pie on his table to grub on :mjlol: