Marcos Maidana now begging to fight Amir Khan and Khan tells him to "get outta here":camby:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
1. Ya boy don't want them Argentine problems. No amount of training will fix his defense or his inability to counter at this point in his career.

2. Khan don't want them problems either

He does want Maidana again though:dwillhuh:

He doesnt have bad defense at all. Maidana only landed 28% of his punches in the fight. The problem was he just didnt let his hands go enough.

"I was hurt in the 11th round," Maidana said. "[Broner] is a great champion, and I was hurt."

:mjpls:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Nah holmes. Maidana blew that fight. He got going to late becuz he spent the Majority of the fight looking for the big punch. I hope that's something he's done with.
:smugbiden: So the ref didn't have nothing to do with that outcome huh.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The irony, the irony. Beggin for a rematch for Khan, but leary of a rematch with Broner. Got a feeling he knows he caught an unfocused, undisciplined and never been tested Broner at the right time. Broner has been going off of raw ability too long. A focused Broner, really would be a problem, regardless of the weight he fought Maidana at.

On another note, Maidana and his handlers better be careful, he doesn't play his cards right, he may be fukkin himself out of significant paydays.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The irony, the irony. Beggin for a rematch for Khan, but leary of a rematch with Broner. Got a feeling he knows he caught an unfocused, undisciplined and never been tested Broner at the right time. Broner has been going off of raw ability too long. A focused Broner, really would be a problem, regardless of the weight he fought Maidana at.

On another note, Maidana and his handlers better be careful, he doesn't play his cards right, he may be fukkin himself out of significant paydays.
mayweather or khan/broner as a backup plan?

if anything, they are playing the game perfectly, maidana is the one with all the cards here :dwillhuh:

P.S. of course Maidana got hurt in the 11th, it was an illegal ass sucker punch :dahell:.. and he still didnt go down like broner did twice :umad:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Exactly breh:salute:

I was wondering if anyone else was seeing this:blessed:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He does want Maidana again though:dwillhuh:

He doesnt have bad defense at all. Maidana only landed 28% of his punches in the fight. The problem was he just didnt let his hands go enough.

:mjpls:
Volume punchers don't usually land a high percentage bruh. You know that.

When your boy took that headbutt and ran to the corner like he got shot in the face, everybody and they mama knew at that point he wanted nothing else to do with Maidana.

But as usual, I :salute: your stannism.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
mayweather or khan/broner as a backup plan?

if anything, they are playing the game perfectly, maidana is the one with all the cards here :dwillhuh:

P.S. of course Maidana got hurt in the 11th, it was an illegal ass sucker punch :dahell:.. and he still didnt go down like broner did twice :umad:
Yeah duke, nikkas is tripping.

A focused Broner huh, 1 that had a close fight with with Paulie. Or the 1 that got the decision with Ponce:heh:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

good post

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Exactly breh:salute:

I was wondering if anyone else was seeing this:blessed:

seeing what. if broner doesnt tighten up his defense its going to be the same fight all over again. being stationary is not how you beat maidana, especially if hes able to land at will which against broner he did. broner had his moments but he was throughly dominated. bother maidanas left and right hooks were deceptive because they look like body punches but they are actually hookss. maidana intelligently positions his punches and god forbid improved his body positioning to throw that type of wide hook. broners boxing i.q wasnt high enough to adjust to this. if broner doesnt fix that itll be the same fight over again, focused or not

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
It was:manny:

Good thing Adrien Broner was smart enough to have an immediate rematch clause in the contract, unlike Maidana with Khan:whew:

Khan was the champ, why would maidana have an immediate rematch clause in the contract?