Marine Corps Ends Female Infantry Officer Program, RECORD NUMBER OF WOMEN GRADUATE

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
femalemarine.jpg

Marine Corps Ends Female Infantry Officer Program. Guess How Many Graduated?
Austin Petersen

April 9, 2015

Gov't Incompetence

Share54K
+157
Tweet215
Reddit52
Stumble
Total Shares 55K

Marine Corps Ends Female Infantry Officer Program Without A Single Graduate

By Rachel Stoltzfoos

An 18 month trial period allowing female Marines to attend the Marine Corps’ Infantry Officer Course will end without a single female graduate, reported the Marine Corps Times.

The opportunity for female volunteers is part of a larger effort to determine the feasibility of allowing female officers to take part in ground combat operations. If anyone had successfully completed the course, they would not have earned the occupational designator or entered the infantry, since the program was only an experiment. (RELATED: Army Bending Over Backward To Kind Of Appease Women)

The IOC began accepting female officers in September 2012, but by July 2014, only 20 female officers had volunteered, and none had completed the course. Only one volunteer made it through the initial Combat Endurance Test. (RELATED: Female Marine: Women Do Not Belong In Marine Corps Infantry)

In October 2014 the Marine Corps broadened the requirements for applicants to encourage more volunteers, making hundreds more Marines eligible. But new applicants also had to have a first-class score on the male-version of the Physical Fitness Test.

RELATED: Should Women Be Serving In Combat? [PODCAST]

Seven more women volunteered, and three managed to pass the Combat Endurance Test, but none successfully completed the course.

The most recent and final course began April 2 with two female officers, but both were dropped the first day after failing to complete the Combat Endurance Test, a spokesperson for Headquarters Marine Corps told the Marine Corps Times.

The goal was for 100 women to complete the course, but only 29 in total made an attempt, and none of them passed.

You Might Like: 10 Reasons Rand Paul Should Be Elected President
The number of volunteers, their pass rate and their performance will be considered along with other data, such as the success rate for female Marines in completing a separate Infantry training course in North Carolina.

The information will be compiled for Commandant Gen. Joseph Dunford Jr., who will make a recommendation to the Department of Defense on whether to allow female troops to take part in ground combat operations.

Read more: Marine Corps Ends Female Infantry Officer Program. Guess How Many Graduated?
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As expected. I bet you those drill instructors destroyed any squad with a female in the ranks

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk that they should be out there able to fight on the front line if they want to:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
women aren't allowed in any specialized infantry forces either...... men can go without showers for months, women ontoh?.....

now I've seen women in the military that were helicopter pilots

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So it wasn't just that females who tried out didn't accomplish it, it's that females didn't even show up.. only a handful. But I'm sure those who didn't bother to try will still try to have a voice on the subject:mjlol:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
If they want to fight a pointless war or take the chances of a limb being blown off be my guess. :manny: