Marjorie Taylor Greene bringing crossfit cringe into 2021

Daps
I'll check it out. Tbh, I haven't played in years. I was into it back in high school, then I watched that Astartes vid the other day. Now I'm re reading old lorebooks.:flabbynsick:

I only got into it for the lore. I just listen to Leutin and the podcast guys. The Lore itself is fascinating because the universe is so batshyt insane.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
678678.gif

:laff:

tHiS iS mY cOvId pRoTeCtIoN

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'll check it out. Tbh, I haven't played in years. I was into it back in high school, then I watched that Astartes vid the other day. Now I'm re reading old lorebooks.:flabbynsick:

I only got into it for the lore. I just listen to Leutin and the podcast guys. The Lore itself is fascinating because the universe is so batshyt insane.

Just found out

Warhammer, Star Wars and other sci fi series' are based on Dune

Jabba the Hut is a pastiche of the Human/worm hybrid that became G-d Emperor of the Dune Galaxy for like 3000 years

And of course the G-d Emperor from 40k is based on the one.from Dune. As is the Imperium of Man

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

:heh: Batshyt insane it is. I picked a Salamander avi because they're probably the closest thing to "good guys" in the Imperium. Family oriented warrior monks that don't just serve the God-Emperor, they serve humanity as a whole. They're also the only marines I have seen depicted as black people.

Just found out

Warhammer, Star Wars and other sci fi series' are based on Dune

Jabba the Hut is a pastiche of the Human/worm hybrid that became G-d Emperor of the Dune Galaxy for like 3000 years

And of course the G-d Emperor from 40k is based on the one.from Dune. As is the Imperium of Man
A lot of "epic" sci-fi can be traced back to Dune and Foundation. Which reminds me, I may have to re read Dune again before the movie drops :ahh:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hoping her hands would slip during those "pull ups" and she fell, breaking her neck on the barbell right behind her.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CrossFit Ditches Marjorie Taylor Greene

CrossFit for the first time disavowed Greene after BuzzFeed News asked in February about her history of calling for violence against political enemies, support for QAnon, attempts to undermine the 2020 presidential election, and amplification of other dangerous and deceptive nonsense. “CrossFit supports respectful fact-based political dialogue to address our common challenges, and we strongly oppose the loathsome and dangerous lies attributed to Ms. Greene,” Andrew Weinstein, a CrossFit spokesperson, told BuzzFeed News.