Death To Spookism
HERESY
g47j2bt.gif

/Horus Heresy :ehh:

Pray you never run into these crossfit idiots in your local gym :snoop:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
For competions..its just a different variation of a pull up. But like I mentioned before a person should be able to do 10 strict pull ups before doing a Kipping or butterfly pull up
If anyone comes into my gym doing that flopping fish out of water shyt on the pullup bar they ass getting uncle Phill'd the fukk out...

That is NOT a pullup nor is it fukking safe...Its one of the most retarded "variations" I have ever seen guaranteed to fukk your shoulders up...

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No trolling, but what is the competition? Who can do them faster or who can do more of them?

Yeah pretty much. There is something called a W.O D. (Workout of the Day) at the end of every class but before most classes where they class works on strength, gymnastic movements and the such and then they end the class with the wod. This wod here is called Fran, its 21-15-9 (reps) of thrusters and pull ups

This workout could be done with strict pull ips but it isnt recommended because you're going to be tired lol. If a person can't do kipping/butterfly pull ups then the movement is modified.

If anyone comes into my gym doing that flopping fish out of water shyt on the pullup bar they ass getting uncle Phill'd the fukk out...

That is NOT a pullup nor is it fukking safe...Its one of the most retarded "variations" I have ever seen guaranteed to fukk your shoulders up...

Well I agree, it isnt safe for those who don't have the proper strength and/or mobility and thats why it is worked on during or after class. People who do crossfit work on regular pull ups, its just during a wod is when they do the "flopping out of water" movement.

Last edited: