Marlon Brando Talking about His Salary in Superman

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Leo may not have ever made a shytty movie just for the money but he does a few less stellar movies (“The Man In The Iron Mask, “Romeo + Juliet, “The Beach” and “Body of Lies”)
those are good movies wtf are you talking about? Not to mention he was not a "star" back when he made those movie.
Im talking The island of doctor monroe bad.
Im talking Jack and Jill bad
War with grandpa bad ..... Sure, Leo is still young, he still has time to make those kinds of movies but i doubt it

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
those are good movies wtf are you talking about? Not to mention he was not a "star" back when he made those movie.
Im talking The island of doctor monroe bad.
Im talking Jack and Jill bad
War with grandpa bad ..... Sure, Leo is still young, he still has time to make those kinds of movies but i doubt it

Romeo + Juliet was so cheesy to me

I saw that movie in high school, shyt was basura :hhh:

When Brando did island of dr; he was old snd washed as a an actor, his glory days were behind him at that point

In fact, Brando was 72 years old when he did the Island of Dr :heh:

Leo is still young, he has plenty of time to spend a lot of money and then be in shytty films like Brando and many others have just for the money

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
On another note.

In godfather when Vito passes.

Does Vito posion himself and pass?
When I re-watched with my daughter.

I feel Vito may have poisoned himself.
In the garden he shows no wherewithal to what he was doing.
Which involved poison and not being mindful of said poison.

Art Barr

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
On another note.

Art Barr

Nah, he died from a heart attack

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
On another note.

Art Barr
i think they tried to make it out like he died happy. playing with his grandkids
Despite the life he lead he was still a good man and did what he had to do for him and his family but didnt rly cross any lines.
:yeshrug:
Michael on the other hand died alone and full of regret because he did some horrible shyt ( killed his brother, got his daughter killed)

Sure, you can say Michael got into the life because of his father but he was to greedy and made to many enemies

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah, he died from a heart attack

It is framed and spoken of.
like a heart attack in exposition.

On film,.......
It appears way way different

Vito is playing with his grand son.
In a vito's rich person's immaculate garden.

With an ol school poison water gardener.
Back in the day.
Those metal gardening tools may not have been marked. As marking and labels saying poison and the like.
weren't labeled commonly in general at all, in that arena. Even when i was a kid.
Those types of products and those cans.
had to be told to you as a child in seventies not to be played with. Vito and this scene occurs before i was born. To draw reference to the lack of regulation in america. Back then it was super rare. if i ever saw one that had the black and red poison label. Or one of the then non-standard labels that said poison. Plus some were bolted one. Some labels were ol school adhesive.
I say all this to make anyone aware. Who may not have seen the movie in a while. Prescient to the idea vito may have poisoned himself. Especially at his age and the fact he had an orange peel in his mouth and may not have been able to taste whatever additive. If they had an additive to poison. to let you know it was in the area. As this watering can is old and for the time. They were super common to be used for a number of tasks from watering to poison.
In that scene vito does a number of things.
that could kill a man his age. Vito could have ingested poison and the taste of fruit.
could have made it so.
he never tasted a poison additive.
if it even was widespread in that era. which lacked overall regulation like now on these products.
Plus these products did not have strict well thought out regulation. till i was at least cognitive at an early age. to the death and relaunch of tylenol with tamper proof seals and packages.
Plus i may have the godfather epic smashed together with the original cut. Yet in the cut i saw. Vito could have accidently poisoned himself from his actions strictly on film. Which are extremely negligent. Although america like to harp on ignorance is not an excuse.
I feel if vito on film did accidently poison himself.
It still is as incredible and Cerebral film. even with the possibility.

Art Barr

Last edited: