Marriage proposal gone wrong #GMB

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Never ever let a woman know you love them, they should always love you first.:manny:

I handed my wife her ring and told her we getting married..she hit me wit the :ehh:And sai ok...fukk I look like getting on one knee and she got a roof over her head wit heat on watching a 70inch all from me..bytch betta put that ring on and shut da hell up :stopitslime:Or :camby:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I handed my wife her ring and told her we getting married..she hit me wit the :ehh:And sai ok...fukk I look like getting on one knee and she got a roof over her head wit heat on watching a 70inch all from me..bytch betta put that ring on and shut da hell up :stopitslime:
Lol I never got the idea of n1ggas getting on one knee sh1t. And some of these n1ggas got cameras all up in their faces doing that dumbsh1t.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
What kinda "scared of being hurt' shxt is this?

:mjlol:

If you're proposing, as a man you should already know the answer before you ask.

Ain't got nothing to do with being scared. If you the 'man' women fall in love with you first.:manny: Every women I met fell for me.:manny:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
A guy tried to be romantic and gets shytted on, new age adage for you all “chivalry is dead and females were the ones that killed it”.:wow:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I handed my wife her ring and told her we getting married..she hit me wit the :ehh:And sai ok...fukk I look like getting on one knee and she got a roof over her head wit heat on watching a 70inch all from me..bytch betta put that ring on and shut da hell up :stopitslime:Or :camby:
lmfao u nikkas too much man.

Taking that HOH life too far