Marriage proposal gone wrong #GMB

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I mean that reaction makes me think she didn't want people to know they are together..... or the Market is a low class place to ask her to marry him.

Regardless that response is :scust: She aint the one

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thumbnail told me everything I need to know :francis:

For the life of me I will never understand a proposal that's a complete surprise.

The only "surprise" part should be the timing. She should have been nagging you about marrying her for 6months min b4 you propose imo :yeshrug:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's disrespectful as fukk. Even if she didn't like the location or the timing of the proposal, you don't act like that in public.

:hhh:

This is how Naija woman are breh :mjlol:

Embarrassment is huge in our culture. You embarrass someone, they MUST embarrass you worse to save face :wow:

He’ll be Off to a pawg now
In Nigeria? Call Tariq :mjgrin:

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I think it is fake. No Nigerian man is proposing in the market, the woman would never accept, even is she really wanted to marry.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it is fake. No Nigerian man is proposing in the market, the woman would never accept, even is she really wanted to marry.

Fax, but maybe this new generation is different.

But yeah the woman aint accepting. You better go to her father's house if you really want her hand in marriage :ufdup:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how Naija woman are breh :mjlol:

Embarrassment is huge in our culture. You embarrass someone, they MUST embarrass you worse to save face :wow:

In Nigeria? Call Tariq :mjgrin:

Breh proposed to her at Oshodi market:laff: