Marriage rates are collapsing for lower income and middle income families

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's a selfish way of thinking breh.

The most important part of the relationship is the spiritual part.
If you're worried about losing what you have to the woman you chose to marry then you weren't listening to the Lord.

You're going to make it more difficult on yourself if you don't come to terms with you have to listen to God and go the way that He says go.....

Spiritually has nothing to do with marriages declining though, it's not the reason people aren't getting married. Divorce courts will take your house, retirement 401k, and your business profits. How is it being selfish to protect something you worked so hard for? You want to bring up God, God gave all of that to you and human beings will take it away.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Legit question.... but I think he is implying cuffing a chick before that happens.... hence spiritually yoked...... but I feel ya.... and this is borderline fact..... once a chick gets double digit bodies on her...... her spirit is tainted to a degree and it will be hard to build with her through the ups and downs

This is such BS.

I have friends who have double digits and they are in happy marriages now.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Spiritually has nothing to do with marriages declining though. Spirituality won't save your house or your retirement 401k or your business profits. How is it being selfish to protect something you worked so hard for? You want to bring up God, God gave all of that to you and human beings will take it away.

There's good women out there breh. You're acting like all women do is try and find a way to bankrupt a breh.

Also, you're not going to take any of that stuff with you when you die. You could die the day after you get married. What then? Your treasure is not on Earth.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This is such BS.

I have friends who have double digits and they are in happy marriages now.
Thats bs too.

Guarentee the marriage wont last or their will be infidelity involved sooner or later. Just give it time. Unless there swingers.

Every hoe has an expiration date.

Veteran
Daps
There's good women out there breh. You're acting like all women do is try and find a way to bankrupt a breh.

Also, you're not going to take any of that stuff with you when you die. You could die the day after you get married. What then?

I didn't say anything bad about women. I said harsh Divorce Court proceedings is why people aren't getting married. Do good people not suffer in this world all the time? So yes I'm going to protect myself. Not trying to start over at 45 years old or work at Walmart in my 70s

Those things aren't going with me? I guess I'm supposed Im supposed to just work till I'm 80 years old huh?

In my honest opinion it has nothing to do with spirituality. If Spirituality was the problem dudes would keep getting married, because while infidelity hurts, divorce court is 100 times worse

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I didn't say anything bad about women. I said harsh Divorce Court proceedings is why people aren't getting married. Do good people not suffer in this world all the time? So yes I'm going to protect myself. Not trying to start over at 45 years old or work at Walmart in my 70s

Those things aren't going with me? I guess I'm supposed Im supposed to just work till I'm 80 years old huh?

In my honest opinion it has nothing to do with spirituality. If Spirituality was the problem dudes would keep getting married, as the worse case scenario they have find another wife.

You can do what you want. You don't have to get married. In fact, Paul said it's better not to get married if you can live that type of life without sin and being devoted to God's will.

Honestly, most people can't live that life. The Catholic Church shows you that. They are losing membership because they can't find men that want to be priests and celibate for life.

Veteran
Daps
You can do what you want. You don't have to get married. In fact, Paul said it's better not to get married if you can live that type of life without sin and being devoted to God's will.

Honestly, most people can't live that life. The Catholic Church shows you that.

I didn't say anything bad about marriage. I simply said Divorce Court ruins a lot of people. Marriage in itself is a great idea. The problem comes in with human beings

No matter your religious beliefs, you have to understand that some people will take advantage of you under that guise. That's why it's said that Engagement rings are a scam and Divorce Court with it's lawyer's is a scam. The system is a scam.