Married men who DONT wanna go in the house after work, sit in the driveway, or go to bar...quesiton?

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
:shaq2: My wife hit me with this everyday with my 1 year old son but it never kept me from ducking the crib.

:francis: I didn't say I did the shyt like that breh, I don't run from my seeds...but I can understand why a breh would want to.

You lying if you don't let's be honest. Every breh, especially introverts need that me time right quick :usure:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Cats really be prisoners in their own home, seeking refuge in rush hour traffic :dead:

Forreal, couldn't be me:dead:
You can be the most #HOH guy out there but trust and believe that woman is gonna wear you down, they have the stamina to nag and in the end you succumb to it thinking I will let her win this, then the next one and next one and finally she's won the battle. Ain't no ima do me when you're married to a heifer.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You can be the most #HOH guy out there but trust and believe that woman is gonna wear you down, they have the stamina to nag and in the end you succumb to it thinking I will let her win this, then the next one and next one and finally she's won the battle. Ain't no ima do me when you're married to a heifer.
I've learned that the only power a man has besides maybe financial is the ability to be willing to walk away from a woman. Once they know you won't walk away you'll never be respected by them.

Walking away and be willing to stay gone is the only power you have.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Telling a woman that you’re going somewhere without any further discussion does not come across as taking her into consideration...It implies you already made plans without thinking about her. It comes across as “F you, I’m bout to live my life and f what you got going on. By the way I might smash something while I’m out. That’s why I’m not asking, cause I already made plans with another b****”

Instead you say:
Do you mind if I head out, I’ll be back in an hour.
Or
Do you have anything planned, I’m gonna go out to the bar
Or
Do you have any issue with me heading out tonight?

If you have a reasonable wife, then the answer will usually be “That’s fine, see you later babe” unless she legitimately has a reason for you to not go.

If you don’t have a reasonable wife.... well, she shouldn’t be your wife. nikkas need to stop marrying unreasonable women.
This man knows the way. :blessed:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Nah, they have a sex drive just like you do. She might talk that shyt but she gone give up the p*ssy, if she doesn't then you sharing that girl :usure:

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
This is what happens when a woman thought she'd settle down with a nice breh that doesn't get her wet, but can provide. Sooner or later the woman realizes she effed up by settling for less and starts to lash out at breh.

For what it's worth, I heard Beyonce and Jay Z fight all the time too :sas2:

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I would stop by happy hour after work, then sit in the driveway on my phone and look at pictures of beautiful men on IG :takedat: or play games on my laptop for about an hour just to relax and get in a good mood before going into a house of bullshyt, luckily im not in that situation anymore tho :wow:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
GMB
full