Married men who DONT wanna go in the house after work, sit in the driveway, or go to bar...quesiton?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Every dude needs alone time or time with the homies. Its mandatory. My wife dont trip on me when i get home except to tell me the kids dont listen and to put them in line. Sometimes im too tired and tell her to step up and do it but other than that, its all gucci.

We agreed on alone time after dating like 2 years. When u with someone for so long u get too used to them and it can make u whacky as fukk. Always bumping heads and what not and this applies especially when u live together. Everyone has different living standards and that can also cause problems.

That alone time is a life saver

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was like that, I remember in a past relationship one time I spent an hour at a station, where I was supposed to change platforms and get the train to my girls house, on my phone watching YouTube videos before I finally got the train home. It had nothing to do with arguments or anything like that tho, there's times I just don't want to talk at all, and she just always wanted to talk. If I was quiet she'd assume something was wrong and make a big deal of it
:dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Got a few guys at my job who prefer to work overtime , hate going home and they never see their paychecks. Their wives give them an allowance.

One of em even said he dont even want to work overtime cuz his allowance stays the same and his wife pockets the rest no matter how much he makes extra from base salary.

My wife tried to pull this shyt on me. Talking about why dont we have shared bank accounts like every other couple. Hit her with the, because we unique girlllll.

Nah, she knows i work to support her and the kids even though she got a job so shes dont give two fukks what i do with my money.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This be troof. :hhh:

And Not only that you don't want another man raising your children either:stopitslime:I know i don't and no way in hell am I letting that happen. If that happens then i failed as a family man. At least that's my philosophy.:hubie:

Choose wisely bruhs. But also good luck wit that. And don't think your friend or whomever online has the perfect relationship. These people are all human and have the same problems if not worse. Ain't no happiness for no one.
The children are the hardest part. You love them, want the best for them, and it's easy to sacrifice your own happiness for their sake. You don't want to leave them with a person you can't stand yourself, let alone her and some other man.

You know, I don't know of a single married couple that have been married for some time and are living in bliss. It's all varying ranges of misery. The ones that are better have managed to come up with systems where they have time to achieve happiness externally, and that recharges their battery enough to make their partner tolerable.

And I wonder if married folks really encourage others to marry just so they can be as miserable as them.

I tell everyone I can not to do that shyt... Whatever potential benefit you think there is, you can achieve without marriage. Oh, and to under no circumstance have kids for a few years at least...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Got a few guys at my job who prefer to work overtime , hate going home and they never see their paychecks. Their wives give them an allowance.

One of em even said he dont even want to work overtime cuz his allowance stays the same and his wife pockets the rest no matter how much he makes extra from base salary.

this is scary. :wow:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My wife tried to pull this shyt on me. Talking about why dont we have shared bank accounts like every other couple. Hit her with the, because we unique girlllll.

Nah, she knows i work to support her and the kids even though she got a job so shes dont give two fukks what i do with my money.
Soon as you commingle you’re bank account then you’re fukked if a divorce happens. :usure:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I grew up in a single dad household from 11 to 18, but, is it that hard to sit talk to ya'll's s.o.'s about that shyt?

With my job now, I can't wait to come home and play X1/PS4, surf the coli and watch ******* **** :ninja1::mjlit:

I'm #GMB and couldn't imagine staying out to avoid a woman

What's @Mowgli 2 cents on this?
I have two kids and a wife and there's really no reason for me to avoid going home. My home is definitely my kingdom because my wife cooks cleans and obeys. My kids have a lot of energy but for the most part they are great. Really I'm the biggest problem in the house. :russ:

the reasons why men religiously these long detours and end up in trouble after work is because whatever dream they had of their family life ended up not being real or possible.

And sometimes the man is just a piece of s*** whose idea of a family is the woman doing absolutely everything while he is out and about doing as he pleases.

Most of the time though it's to premedicate before dealing with perceived chaos or stress

family requires a lot of attention for it to be done correctly and even then best intentions can still create defects. The detours are like a deep breath when you're exhausted. You just want to get your bearings and de-stress before putting the world back on your shoulders.

I just tried to tell people to go home and obey their significant other and if she's not obeying you it's a wrap

Last edited: