Married men who DONT wanna go in the house after work, sit in the driveway, or go to bar...quesiton?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My friend who is also my ex told me this story. Her uncle is a doctor, very well off, very Christian, kinda boring likes sci-fi novels and board games.His wife who at the time was his gf pretended to like those things until they got married then became a different person after she got the ring because she knew he didn't believe in divorce. She also cheated mad times. Now she told my ex this candidly. Now it's his fault for not believe in divorce and this is probably not a extremely common occurrence, but it did happen.

They white? Sounds like a well trained gold digger.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
My friend who is also my ex told me this story. Her uncle is a doctor, very well off, very Christian, kinda boring likes sci-fi novels and board games.His wife who at the time was his gf pretended to like those things until they got married then became a different person after she got the ring because she knew he didn't believe in divorce. She also cheated mad times. Now she told my ex this candidly. Now it's his fault for not believe in divorce and this is probably not a extremely common occurrence, but it did happen.

he needs to put hands on her :yeshrug:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I work with a couple dudes that will show up 30-40mins early, work past retirement. These are all older guys with grown kids. If my home life was that bad I'd get a divorce in a heartbeat.

I went through this for the last two years

he says he works overtime just to avoid that shyt

I grew up in a single dad household from 11 to 18, but, is it that hard to sit talk to ya'll's s.o.'s about that shyt?

With my job now, I can't wait to come home and play X1/PS4, surf the coli and watch ******* **** :ninja1::mjlit:

I'm #GMB and couldn't imagine staying out to avoid a woman

What's @Mowgli 2 cents on this?

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if u that miserable u need a divorce asap

ur wife should be who u want to be around and love. she shouldn't be a burden
That's some fairy tale shyt. In reality, you be with someone long enough and their annoying habits become less and less tolerable.

You add to that financial stresses, limitations that exasperate issues further, and then you introduce the biggest strain, children, and whatever patience was left completely evaporates. Free time, quality time with the partner, discretionary spending... All of it, gone or reduced to bare minimum.

Divorce is hardly an option as few men can shoulder the cost, so it turns into the old "you've made your bed, now sleep in it." There do come a point when some men truly get fed up and bounce though...

All in all... Get married brehs :francis:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
It be like that sometimes but it comes from the kids in my experience.

As soon as you hit the door, daddy this and daddy that...it can get a little overwhelming after a stressful day. Especially if wifey home early, it's like "here you go nikka, it's your turn now :birdman:

But it's by no means bad :yeshrug:

Huh that's like the best feeling in the world. Walking in the door and your kids loving and hugging you like that. I swear man any problems I had go away after that.