Married men who DONT wanna go in the house after work, sit in the driveway, or go to bar...quesiton?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I grew up in a single dad household from 11 to 18, but, is it that hard to sit talk to ya'll's s.o.'s about that shyt?

With my job now, I can't wait to come home and play X1/PS4, surf the coli and watch ******* **** :ninja1::mjlit:

I'm #GMB and couldn't imagine staying out to avoid a woman

What's @Mowgli 2 cents on this?

You talk to your s/o, things change for a bit, then it goes back to the same shyt

I started to realize that everything my ex does she does in circles, so to save myself from going continuously going in a circle with her, I had to get the fukk out

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I really do be sitting in the car chillin though:mjlol:

But sometimes it don't even be about her, just stressed and I need alone time or something pissed me off and I know she might make it worse.

I used to sit in the back of my car, smoke, listen to music, and drink even before her back in the day. I kinda do that now except in my backyard

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Got a few guys at my job who prefer to work overtime , hate going home and they never see their paychecks. Their wives give them an allowance.

One of em even said he dont even want to work overtime cuz his allowance stays the same and his wife pockets the rest no matter how much he makes extra from base salary.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I distinctly remember a colleague who would look for any excuse to work longer hours so he didn’t have to go home.

His wife would call his cellphone and then his office line and he would be like “what in god’s name does this woman want? :why:“. He would then tell his assistant to tell her he was tied up all afternoon.

I say this all the time. Being at work is like a vacation. Being home is the real job.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
That's some fairy tale shyt. In reality, you be with someone long enough and their annoying habits become less and less tolerable.

You add to that financial stresses, limitations that exasperate issues further, and then you introduce the biggest strain, children, and whatever patience was left completely evaporates. Free time, quality time with the partner, discretionary spending... All of it, gone or reduced to bare minimum.

Divorce is hardly an option as few men can shoulder the cost, so it turns into the old "you've made your bed, now sleep in it." There do come a point when some men truly get fed up and bounce though...

All in all... Get married brehs :francis:
This be troof. :hhh:

And Not only that you don't want another man raising your children either:stopitslime:I know i don't and no way in hell am I letting that happen. If that happens then i failed as a family man. At least that's my philosophy.:hubie:

Choose wisely bruhs. But also good luck wit that. And don't think your friend or whomever online has the perfect relationship. These people are all human and have the same problems if not worse. Ain't no happiness for no one.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I feel like this 3-4 days before my girl gets her period. Like clock work.

I usually just have a drink before I get home or exile myself to the couch with some tree.

Other people’s feelings are relentless and the last thing you want after 12 hours out in the world. Especially if you’re introverted and need time to decompress.

Felt same way and wifey even acknowledged it. She did the proactive thing and got an ablation. No more periods. No more punting a week plus of misery every month. Now enjoy 365 breh.