Martin Scorsese - Marvel movies are 'not cinema'

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Why is this thread 30 pages longer than the actual Irishman thread?

He's 2nd only to me. And I am half posting in here to get this thread to do bigger numbers than the Irishman thread. Organically of course.:russ:

for real it’s bigger than actual The Irishman discussion thread

"This is what nerds are now: a volunteer army of PR freelancers for the biggest media companies in the world, shouting down anybody who refuses to read “BLACK WIDOW EQUALS FEMINISM” or “BABY GROOT IS AWESOMESAUCE” off a cue card held by a dancing Spider-Man. To these poor souls I recommend carving out a few hours of the waning decade for a movie called The Irishman, in which a guy commits for life to an institution that doesn’t care about him at all, and realizes too late that he’s absolutely powerless."

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
"This is what nerds are now: a volunteer army of PR freelancers for the biggest media companies in the world, shouting down anybody who refuses to read “BLACK WIDOW EQUALS FEMINISM” or “BABY GROOT IS AWESOMESAUCE” off a cue card held by a dancing Spider-Man. To these poor souls I recommend carving out a few hours of the waning decade for a movie called The Irishman, in which a guy commits for life to an institution that doesn’t care about him at all, and realizes too late that he’s absolutely powerless."
:umad: Every fukkin' time! :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Chi

I don’t fukk w super hero shyt at all man. The Irishman was the best movie I’ve seen in at least 5 years

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You're this site's #1 Eminem fan.

What does me thinking Eminem can rhyme have to do with anything? And that's the second time you've brought it up.

Kinda p*ssy ass shyt is that when even people who enjoyed the movie to a degree said the shyt was too long and dragged quite a bit. nikkas in here fighting tooth and nail against people 'defending' some shyt while huddled up under this 80 year old set of nuts, waving sticks at 'marvel stans', shut the fukk up :laugh:

It's amazing. :russ: Thread still going after months... bu bu bu they don't want validation :mjlol:

It's amazing that you say this like you aren't the one putting the most work in keeping the shyt going month after month, leading the thread in replies by a wide margin pretending to be some objective champion of cinema, like EVERYONE but you in here is being unreasonable, nikka please.

But continue.

Last edited: