Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Premiere Date — September 20, 2016. The time slot has been moved from 9pm to 10pm EST.

2YDBS4x.jpg

News so far

Vengeance comes to “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” this fall at 10 pm!

Gabriel Luna (“True Detective,” “Matador”) will roar into the lives of Agent Coulson and the team, as Robbie Reyes the unstoppable Ghost Rider, which was revealed today at Comic-Con International in San Diego.

“Season 4 will unquestionably be the series’ biggest, most ambitious story yet, and it all begins with the introduction of one of our greatest legacy characters in Ghost Rider,” said Executive Producer/Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb. “When the Spirit of Vengeance rides into S.H.I.E.L.D., it’ll change everything.”

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is executive produced and co-created by Joss Whedon ("Marvel's The Avengers," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") and Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, ("Dollhouse," "Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog”). Jeffrey Bell ("Angel," "Alias") and Jeph Loeb (“Marvel’s Jessica Jones,” “Marvel’s Daredevil”) also serve as Executive Producers. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is produced by Marvel Television and ABC Studios.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns Tuesday, September 20 in its new timeslot, 10:00 PM ETon ABC. For more information on the series and the other exciting Marvel Television stay tuned to Marvel.com, plus follow @AgentsofSHIELD on Twitter and like "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on Facebook for all the latest news and updates.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Friday at comic-con

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. executive producer and head of Marvel Television Jeph Loeb and cast members Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Henry Simmons, Elizabeth Henstridge, and Iain De Caestecker, co-creators and executive producers Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, and executive producer Jeff Bell share the secrets, lies, and dangers of making season 3! See exclusive footage and surprise moments, and be the first to learn what's in store for season 4! The action-packed series from Marvel Television returns this fall, only on ABC.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Gabriel Luna (“True Detective,” “Matador”) will roar into the lives of Agent Coulson and the team, as Robbie Reyes the unstoppable Ghost Rider, which was revealed today at Comic-Con International in San Diego.

“Season 4 will unquestionably be the series’ biggest, most ambitious story yet, and it all begins with the introduction of one of our greatest legacy characters in Ghost Rider,” said Executive Producer/Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb. “When the Spirit of Vengeance rides into S.H.I.E.L.D., it’ll change everything.”

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is executive produced and co-created by Joss Whedon ("Marvel's The Avengers," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") and Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, ("Dollhouse," "Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog”). Jeffrey Bell ("Angel," "Alias") and Jeph Loeb (“Marvel’s Jessica Jones,” “Marvel’s Daredevil”) also serve as Executive Producers. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is produced by Marvel Television and ABC Studios.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns Tuesday, September 20 in its new timeslot, 10:00 PM ETon ABC. For more information on the series and the other exciting Marvel Television stay tuned to Marvel.com, plus follow @AgentsofSHIELD on Twitter and like "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on Facebook for all the latest news and updates.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:dwillhuh:They're seriously doing this??
How:mindblown:?? Magic, other dimensions, demons, vamps, none of that exists yet:wtf:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really liked the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider comic so adding the character to the show could be just the thing to get me back to watching this bland ass show.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dr.Strange comes out in November, so magic will be introduced in the show around that time I'm sure.
The movies and AOS are treated pretty separately since Fegie and Perlmutter are beefing. The CGI cost for Ghostrider is another thing:jbhmm: