Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IGN interviews at SDCC:

Executive producers Maurissa Tancheroen and Jed Whedon on making Ghost Rider fit in with the SHIELD world.

Elizabeth Henstridge, Ming-Na Wen, Iain De Caestecker, and Henry Simmons on the big new addition to Season 4.

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD stars Chloe Bennet and Clark Gregg and Marvel TV head Jeph Loeb preview Ghost Rider joining in Season 4.

Reaction to panel:

Matt gives his reaction to the SHIELD panel at SDCC and the big Ghost Rider reveal.

TVLine interview:

Michael Ausiello chats with the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." cast in the TVLine Comic-Con studio presented by ZTE.

MTV interview:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cast members Henry Simmons, Iain De Caestecker, Clark Gregg, Elizabeth Henstridge, Ming-Na Wen, and Chloe Bennet sit down with Josh Horowitz and share which superhero they would elect for president.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

Lilli Birdsell (Geek Charming) is joining ABC drama series Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D in the upcoming fourth season in a recurring role.

Birdsell will play Lucy, a beautiful woman with a haunting quality. She has a very violent streak in her inner self, because of things that have happened. She joins Gabriel Luna, previously announced as new character Ghost Rider for Season 4.

Birdsell’s recent TV credits include NCIS: LA, How To Get Away With Murder and Major Crimes. She is repped by KMR and Bob McGowan at McGowan/Rodriguez Management.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

May feeling Fitz :russ:

I'll take her off your hands Fitz...:shaq: I don't mind Aunts named May
tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo2_r1_250_zpsbqxoyqbo.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Also it seems AOS has gotten more freedom with Inhumans :jbhmm:

With the delay of Inhumans and the upcoming Doctor Strange, Agents of SHIELD has a much wider world to work in. In a press roundtable after their Comic-Con panel, we talked to executive producers Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen about what those things meant for the future of the show.

Agents of SHIELD introduced the history of the Marvel cinematic universe’s version of the Inhumans in its second season. But, since there was going to be an Inhumans movie in 2018, the writers were a bit restricted in what they could do. With Inhumans completely lacking a release date right now—first pushed back and then dropped from the schedule—Agents of SHIELD is benefiting.

“We do have a little more freedom,” said Jed Whedon. “We’ve told a couple of seasons of stories but now we do have some more freedom. So when we return to focusing on Inhumans, we’ll be able to do a little bit more.” That freedom, Whedon and Tancharoen said, included being able to use some of the classic Inhumans. We’re pushing for Lockjaw.

Agents of SHIELD - Showrunners Now Able To Use Classic Inhumans | Spoilers

Since we already have a theme for this season we shouldn't expect much from inhumans for a while but it'll be cool to see at least 1 Royal Inhuman landing.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This show is definitely better than Arrow, and on occasions has the best comic book TV show of the week IMO. Really only Flash has been consistently better.