Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched holy shyt they really introduced S.W.O.R.D:banderas:
Ghostrider finding out all Spirits of Vengeance can dimension hop:banderas:Though not feeling that it's Doc Strange related since he's supposed to be powerful enough to do that on his own but whatever still flames:myman:
What was the deal Coulson made with who I assume was Zarthos though :ohhh:Where's Radcliffe? Or is he dead:picard:Aida:russ::russ:been hilarious with the Jean Grey syndrome :mjlol:Gemma assault rifle queen :blessed:Mac:mjcry:YoYo:mjcry:Create a new one:wow:Talbot survives a point blank headshot?:dwillhuh:
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Radcliff is dead, Aida killed his body a while back just his mind was alive in teh framework. Once it was shut down he was gone for good.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If my guess is right, it gives them time to flesh it out since Season 5 is a mid-season premiere.

Swooped up by the Men In Black :wow:

This is gonna be one hell of a wait for next season :mjcry:

So what's the deal with next season and the inhumans spin off? Is that official, will there be a full season of shield next year?

This show came such a long way..
I'm grateful I stuck it out(even during the slow days) to make it until this point..:mjcry::wow:
After them first 7 episodes I thought this show was a lost cause. I'm glad I gave it another shot, outside of season 1-2 of arrow and a few episodes every year that saves flash this show is hands down better than all the D.C. Shows.
Ghost rider does need his own shyt. Dude was solid ALL season...

GREAT episode... GREAT season. I was about to straight bush this shyt earlier too but like I've said many times, It was the best superhero/comic book show this year.

Looking forward to next season and the inhumans
I can't disagree. Even better than the Netflix shows

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So what's the deal with next season and the inhumans spin off? Is that official, will there be a full season of shield next year?
We get a full season it's just starting later because of Inhumans.