Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:We've ONLY officially seen Venom in the trailer surrounded by Kravens people. Who's to say after Peter and Miles face off the symbiote doesn't bond to anyone else anyway whether it be Kraven or Harry? Perhaps a party we haven't seen yet:jbhmm:
The symbiote will definitely bond to someone else after Peter, but I don’t think Peter becomes venom. I think it’s Harry

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
We forget that the symbiote starts off bonded to harry from the last game, so it doesn’t necessarily need to re-bond with him to get that idea

Venom could end up like Ultron, an amalgamation of a bunch of different people by the time he becomes him
Maybe. Idk how they’d pull that off

But that scene in the trailer where Harry is looking over the city and venom says “we’re going to heal the world” makes me think Harry will try and infect the whole city with the symbiote. So maybe they have an in through that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Maybe. Idk how they’d pull that off

But that scene in the trailer where Harry is looking over the city and venom says “we’re going to heal the world” makes me think Harry will try and infect the whole city with the symbiote. So maybe they have an in through that

I do think he wants to use the symbiote to heal people, but you also see him limping at the end so it seems like he gets sick again. I think it a diversion to what he ends up becoming, the goblin.

The first SDCC trailer of the first game didn’t even have DoC Oc in it, they didn’t reveal him until the game came out. I think theres another major villain in the game they aren’t revealing and i think its goblin since harry and Norman are in the trailer so much.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I do think he wants to use the symbiote to heal people, but you also see him limping at the end so it seems like he gets sick again. I think it a diversion to what he ends up becoming, the goblin.

The first SDCC trailer of the first game didn’t even have DoC Oc in it, they didn’t reveal him until the game came out. I think theres another major villain in the game they aren’t revealing and i think its goblin since harry and Norman are in the trailer so much.
I always thought of the goblin reveal as a post-credit scene tbh. I think venom would be the final boss and main villain

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:I think as the story progresses the suit. Will transform its features into Venom’s. When Peter said “so do I” in reference to Miles saying “big teeth”. Peter’s eyes slightly became more like venom’s. There’s also a shot in the trailer. Where Peter’s spidery logo is becoming more like Venom’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if the black suit. Starts with no spidey logo.
spider-mans-symbiote-suit-is-evolving-over-time-in-the-game-v0-qmwzphqc4rdb1.jpg

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
They’ve marketed it as miles AND Peter fighting Venom tho. I think Miles uses his powers to get the symbiote off Peter (pretty much another take on the bell tower), but I don’t think Peter BECOMES venom tbh. Once Peter loses the symbiote, i don’t think the symbiote will exclusively need a strong host. It will bond to any regular Joe.

Peter and Miles are clearly gonna fight venom together, so someone becomes venom. I think it’s Harry at this point. Venom learned that “heal the world” phrase after bonding with Peter
that could be the final boss

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:ohhh:wait a minute.....are they doing...:ohhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:yeshrug:I think as the story progresses the suit. Will transform its features into Venom’s. When Peter said “so do I” in reference to Miles saying “big teeth”. Peter’s eyes slightly became more like venom’s. There’s also a shot in the trailer. Where Peter’s spidery logo is becoming more like Venom’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if the black suit. Starts with no spidey logo.
spider-mans-symbiote-suit-is-evolving-over-time-in-the-game-v0-qmwzphqc4rdb1.jpg
Like Spectacular Spider-Man :ohhh::wow::wow::wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man yall just gotta chill out...wait for the game to drop and everything will be revealed then:russ:

Yall gonna hype yourselves up for some shyt that has less than 1% chance of happening and get mad when it doesn't happen how you though it would.

I never get mad or disappointed when theories don’t come to fruition, for me its just part of the fun. I always trust the studios to do whats best in the end, but some people do be getting mad when something they gassed themselves up about dont make it in the game.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
I know the venom suit looks anatomically correct but im too used to the actual suit being black. It looks weird lol

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Man yall just gotta chill out...wait for the game to drop and everything will be revealed then:russ:

Yall gonna hype yourselves up for some shyt that has less than 1% chance of happening and get mad when it doesn't happen how you thought it would.

Yea, tbh the mystery of who is Venom is kinda whatever to me. If it’s some big twist no one predicted, great. If not, as long as I still get to two-piece the nygga is all that really matters :pachaha:

The overall themes and plot points aren’t anything we haven’t seen countless times in spider-man lore (esp cartoons and movies), so I’m not gonna overthink it. If they surprise me, even better.