Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Also @Jaguar93 was spittin’ when he said Peter is unconscious when Mary Jane is hiding from him. I’m sure that’s what it is. Mary Jane is legit scared because he’s severely beating down a bunch of goons.

If he’s completely silent you know what time it is :demonic:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Also @Jaguar93 was spittin’ when he said Peter is unconscious when Mary Jane is hiding from him. I’m sure that’s what it is. Mary Jane is legit scared because he’s severely beating down a bunch of goons.

If he’s completely silent you know what time it is :demonic:
It happened in the Spectacular Spider-Man. The symbiote put hands on the sinister 6. While Peter was asleep, and I wouldn’t be surprised if insomniac does the same thing.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
F17FYG3XoAAtpph

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

What are the prices for the Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 console and accessories?​

Good news (well, some might consider the information as bad news), we just got our hands on the different prices of these accessories whether in France or in the United States. We reveal them to you exclusively.
Check out the prices for Marvel's Spider-Man 2 game PS5 bundles and accessories below . Note that French prices will most likely be valid throughout Europe, as is already the case with current Playstation products.
  • PS5 console pack – Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition: 659.99 euros in France, 599.99 US dollars in the United States
  • DualSense wireless controller – Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition: 79.99 euros in France, 79.99 US dollars in the United States
  • Faceplates for PS5 console (Standard or Digital) – Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition: 64.99 euros in France, 64.99 US dollars in the United States