Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
"Bang. :demonic:"

We eating good next year.:ahh:
Almost hopped out the bed when I saw him at the end you know he's going to be the wildcard :blessed:

iron-man-dance-o_zpscurbnrtd.gif

giphy-4_zpsgfdxrcum.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
After seeing that trailer
and thinking back to the end of Daredevil season 2. I think the plan will be to make it shadowland but with Elektra as a stand in for Daredevil. They've been building up the hand since season 1 and I think that's stick voice saying do you 4 think you can save New York City. Stick is only involved in Hand story lines. Also that whole mini series was about the street level heroes joining forces to defeat a possessed daredevil. Kingpin, Moonknight, and I think Punisher were involved too

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
After seeing that trailer
and thinking back to the end of Daredevil season 2. I think the plan will be to make it shadowland but with Elektra as a stand in for Daredevil. They've been building up the hand since season 1 and I think that's stick voice saying do you 4 think you can save New York City. Stick is only involved in Hand story lines. Also that whole mini series was about the street level heroes joining forces to defeat a possessed daredevil. Kingpin, Moonknight, and I think Punisher were involved too
Ghostrider fought DD as well and that's exactly what I was thinking as well. Instead of DD being posessed by that entity it'll be her instead and the Defenders and maybe Punisher will be the only ones in this story. DD s3 will begin the born again storyline I'm thinking

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Marvel Defenders Trailer and Punisher Season 1 details. Daredevil Season 3, Jessica Jones Season 2, Luke Cage vs Elektra and The Hand and Iron Fist Trailer Coming next