Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
brehs I was doing some thinking. All the previous Netflix Marvel shows pace very slow and build up over the 13 episodes. That's been the major gripe of all 4 shows now.

I gotta a feeling the 4 heroes wont come together til maybe the 12th or 13th episode.

Also I could see them just coming together to eliminate a threat and then disperse and not really form an "Official Team".

What y'all think?? :patrice:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
brehs I was doing some thinking. All the previous Netflix Marvel shows pace very slow and build up over the 13 episodes. That's been the major gripe of all 4 shows now.

I gotta a feeling the 4 heroes wont come together til maybe the 12th or 13th episode.

Also I could see them just coming together to eliminate a threat and then disperse and not really form an "Official Team".

Well JJ knows cage personally .. and has some connect with Matt.. so I think she's the joining force..

She will hear about Carl ... I mean Luke and probab;y get help from Matt...
I see ALL 4 together as a unit in ep 10.. this is how I see the main focus .. I'm leavinh Iron Fist out cause since his show hadn't promiered yet I cant see where the connect is.

1 - Luke / matt hears about luke
2- JJ and luke
3- JJ and Matt
4- matt and luke meet
5- jj/matt/luke
10- all 4 together
13 - form actual group

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Pretty sure Defenders is only 8 episodes

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

It's only going to be 8 episodes long as it's a mini-series.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ct6QElaVMAAvsUS.jpg