Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
New THE DEFENDERS Teaser Confirms The Return Of Carrie-Anne Moss, Elden Henson And Eka Darville
It looks like The Defenders is going to be one jam-packed series. Following the news that both Karen Page (Deborah Ann Woll) and Misty Knight (Simone Missick) would be stepping in a to aid the team, a new official teaser video confirms that Jessica Jonescharacters Jeri Hogarth (Carrie-Anne Moss) and Malcolm Ducasse (Eka Darville), as well as Daredevil's Foggy Nelson (Elden Henson) will also be on hand to lend their support.

It's not clear if they'll have substantial roles or not, but it'll be nice to see a few more familiar faces on the show even if they only drop in to say hello. Aside from Foggy. We're all good for Foggy.

defendersset_01.jpg

defendersset_04.jpg

defendersset_06.jpg

Misty Knight And Jessica Jones Face-Off In These Latest Images From The Set Of THE DEFENDERS

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Lol JJ is in the exact same clothes as s1, nasty...I think it's kind of lame how everyone and their mother is getting in on defenders, hogarth and misty I am cool with Malcolm and foggy tho :why:who knows which carry ons iron fist will have

Foggy is the most deserving of everyone u just mentioned :camby:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Maybe it's the stills but she looks like she's aged a couple years since LC