Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
7bdeb6aa6e.jpg

Get Your First Official Look At Marvel And Netflix's THE DEFENDERS Assembled On EW's Latest Cover

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So this is how the team first meets, from the EW article:
On a chilly December afternoon in a brightly lit Brooklyn set, the stars of Marvel and Netflix’s small-screen superhero universe — Charlie Cox (Matt Murdock, a.k.a. Daredevil), Krysten Ritter (Jessica Jones), Mike Colter (Luke Cage), and Finn Jones (Danny Rand, a.k.a. Iron Fist) — are finally filming their first scene as a group for their summer 2017 team-up, Marvel’s The Defenders.

And they’re making quite a mess. Each Defender has arrived separately at the offices of Midland Circle (a name that should sound familiar to Daredevil fans as the shady operation behind a giant, literal plot hole in season 2), and none of them expected to cross paths. But before they can properly meet and greet, the four have wound up trapped in the middle of a corridor and must brawl their way past a group of enemies. (Hey, Marvel loves hallway fight scenes ever since Daredevil pulled one off.) “Every one of them is following their own trail of bread crumbs, trying to unpack a mystery in New York,” explains showrunner Marco Ramirez, who produced Daredevil‘s first season before co-showrunning the second. “We wanted them all caught off guard. Once they’re in that room together, it’s kind of like, ‘Oh, s—, who are you?'”

I completely forgot about all of the hole in the ground/Hand stuff from DD S2 since most of that sucked and The Punisher stuff was much more interesting.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
So they couldn't at least take a few pics of dude in the Daredevil costume?
All the "sneak peek" pics from these shows is just people in street clothes...mix that shyt up a bit.

I dunno breh, I hope that that's a thin excuse for not giving us the iron fist costume yet.

I mean Danny better have a damn jumpsuit by the end of the last ep. :ufdup:

also, I can't be the only one that prays for home girl playing Jessica Jones to one day grow an ass. She too fine to not have one :to:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Comparing Simone Missick to Jessica Ritter is just too unfair...

Ain't no WAY no brotha in real life is turning down That BEAUTIFUL chocolate Goddess for that rat faced white woman:scust:

heeey bruh, hollup :gucci:

Ritter is white skinny girl fine, she got some attraction...in context.

she def not on Misty or Claire's level.

I just...you know...want her to have a lil more in her poont box. That's all I'm asking :hubie:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn it I just joined Netflix currently watching season 1 of daredevil, but have the other shows aswell