Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I'm not done yet but Misty is mad annoying in this one. You got superpowered people and an ancient criminal organization fighting and she keeps running her mouth about how important the police are and nobody will just tell her to shut up because its bigger than her. Theres no reason for her to be in this season other than to be an annoyance

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Sigourney Weaver being the head of this faction is irking me. Madam Gao and the other Asian dude are outcasts from Ku'Lun and their taking orders from a WHITE WOMAN:mindblown: it's like some how, some way, no matter how utterly ridiculous it is, a white person will always be in charge :shaq2:

Honestly this was my only gripe with the show. I knew there was no way in hell SW was gonna bust out in a fight scene, but they kept talking her up like she was this big bad muhfukka.

A white man or woman does not need to be the leader all the fukkn time. shyt was annoying as hell.

Nobu fought his own battles. The japanese dude fought his own battles. Madame Gao's old ass fought her own battles. The nigerian dude was active.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Honestly this was my only gripe with the show. I knew there was no way in hell SW was gonna bust out in a fight scene, but they kept talking her up like she was this big bad muhfukka.

A white man or woman does not need to be the leader all the fukkn time. shyt was annoying as hell.

Nobu fought his own battles. The japanese dude fought his own battles. Madame Gao's old ass fought her own battles. The nigerian dude was active.
soon as stick chopped off nobu's dome i was instantly blown :beli: And he started the hand in the orignal comic incarnation too.

I was awaiting kirigi and shyt :pachaha: but I think the netflix marvel heads don't know what to do with the hand storyline so they effectively killed it off.

They didn't know how to give iron fist villains so they merged the hand with Madame Gao — who was suppposed to be crane mother —and they fukked it all up

And added bakuto soft talkin ass:scust: with a whole hand headquarters walking dead governor compound in new york :gucci:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

White people in power at the top of the Pyramid of Evil? Sounds like it's based in reality.

:mjgrin:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
FBZzfltCe7cSk.gif

TLR is that way b.

1/2 of Cottonmouths credibility went down the drain when he got pushed out a window & caught a lethal Joe Jackson by his frail PTSD sibling.

Purple Man > Cottonmouth

1375493825362.gif
Okay that made me laugh:russ:

Madam Gao>>>>Purple Man:stopitslime:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Okay that made me laugh:russ:

Madam Gao>>>>Purple Man:stopitslime:

Gao has some great lines but :hhh:

bytch is hobbling around like her feet hurt 99% of the time speaking fluent Fortune Cookie. She ain't even the head of her own little group, she's always an underboss. Hell, bytch was running Fisks drugs while moonlighting as his guidance counselor.

:comeon:

Purple Man > Madame Gout

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Gao has some great lines but :hhh:

bytch is hobbling around like her feet hurt 99% of the time speaking fluent Fortune Cookie. She ain't even the head of her own little group, she's always an underboss. Hell, bytch was running Fisks drugs while moonlighting as his guidance counselor.

:comeon:

Purple Man > Madame Gout
You gon respeck the force push elderly..
All Purple man did was make someone pour coffee on themselves and kill their family..
So scary:usure:
Oh look I can suggest murder:russ:
If you really bout it, you put in your own work:martin:
Nobu,Gao,Cottonmouth >>>> Suggestion man:pachaha: