MARVEL's The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Official Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This could've been better.

The main bad girl was underdeveloped and one note, I didn't understand why Sam was so sweet on her other than her being a young innocent looking girl, like that's it and we didn't even see a flash back that showed why it was terrible for the Flag Smasher movement before the snap. She was supposed to be sympathetic but she wasn't and she absolutely was a fukking terrorist and Sam only sympathized with her cause she was cute. Their whole dynamic annoyed me.

I don't know how Sam worked in the private sector and couldn't easily afford to fix that damn boat himself. I'm sure that part of the story was there to show superheroes have problems too or to make him more relatable but no one is tuning in to see that.

I didn't think they should've redeemed Cap 2 also he should've easily washed Karli being a trained soldier and now being super soldier.

Agent Carter niece being the Powerbroker was both obvious and trash.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This could've been better.

The main bad girl was underdeveloped and one note, I didn't understand why Sam was so sweet on her other than her being a young innocent looking girl, like that's it and we didn't even see a flash back that showed why it was terrible for the Flag Smasher movement before the snap. She was supposed to be sympathetic but she wasn't and she absolutely was a fukking terrorist and Sam only sympathized with her cause she was cute. Their whole dynamic annoyed me.

I don't know how Sam worked in the private sector and couldn't easily afford to fix that damn boat himself. I'm sure that part of the story was there to show superheroes have problems too or to make him more relatable but no one is tuning in to see that.

I didn't think they should've redeemed Cap 2 also he should've easily washed Karli being a trained soldier and now being super soldier.

Agent Carter niece being the Powerbroker was both obvious and trash.
I think you missed the point of the Flag Smashers.

The point was that people were used to fix the world in the wake of half the population missing then when they came back, where told to go back to where they came from.

So a black man from America might understand how people would feel raw about building a ( United States) world and then being treated like trash when their services were no longer needed.

Al see o the man was dead for 5 years. He ain’t got no income. He’s rebuilding from scratch.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
The MCU has screamed at you multiple times that's she's not enhanced

"shouting" you say ..
zO5j2RY.png

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I think this was pretty good. It's solid

They did a great job of addressing racism and all the foul experiments Isiah went though and how wrong they did him.

Also, I think Anthony Mackie did a great job in this and really stepped up acting game. He plays a really great Falcon/Captain America.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What in the fukk is going on in this show? I thought it was going to be about Sam taking up the shield and title and the push back he gets bc he's black - like the comics run

This show doesn't make sense to me. Letting zemo out? Of course that was a terrible idea

Trippie Longstocking giving so much trouble? She offed 20 civilians like nothing but somehow captain America is bad bc her friend got killed?

Bucky continues to get too much screen time. Iron man was right to try and kill him in Civil War. fukk this guy. Steve Rogers was wrong idc what they say. Tchalla was right to try and murk this clown too. Wakandans were right to disarm him

Sam sister can't get a loan, he's getting profiled, people don't give a shyt about him without his superhero gear. They introduce this and let it go nowhere....

4 episodes in let's see how it ends

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What in the fukk is going on in this show? I thought it was going to be about Sam taking up the shield and title and the push back he gets bc he's black - like the comics run

This show doesn't make sense to me. Letting zemo out? Of course that was a terrible idea

Trippie Longstocking giving so much trouble? She offed 20 civilians like nothing but somehow captain America is bad bc her friend got killed?

Bucky continues to get too much screen time. Iron man was right to try and kill him in Civil War. fukk this guy. Steve Rogers was wrong idc what they say. Tchalla was right to try and murk this clown too. Wakandans were right to disarm him

Sam sister can't get a loan, he's getting profiled, people don't give a shyt about him without his superhero gear. They introduce this and let it go nowhere....

The last two episodes are better and a lot this is build up for the Thunderbolts movie.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The show is complete trash

Ice Spice cousin caused so much trouble for 2 avengers and the US military :dead:

The gov continues to treat superheroes like complete shyt in the MCU :dead:

Fake cap was a PTSD pawn lashing out over the death of his friend and got all his benefits stripped :dead:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@Kang The Conqueror you're so right breh. The last 2 episodes sell the series. Too much bucky for my liking though

They gotta get falcon some fight training for the movie Captain America debut. He getting kicked around out there. Anthony Mackie needs to go demon mode in the gym

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
@Kang The Conqueror you're so right breh. The last 2 episodes sell the series. Too much bucky for my liking though

They gotta get falcon some fight training for the movie Captain America debut. He getting kicked around out there. Anthony Mackie needs to go demon mode in the gym
They need to give him the serum and stop bull shytting. Batroc was really handling him

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps

Yeah, it picks up and helps cover all bases in the last 2 episodes.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Leas

This might be my least favorite MCU show.

Hawkeye is close, but much less of a let down. Even worse, Spellman (used to write for Empire) is also going to do Captain America 4.

:snoop:

Isaiah is the best thing about the show, and we don't get enough time with him. I initially said they should do a limited Patriot series about his origins and roll it into an official introduction to Eli, but a special ala WWBN might be better....we gotta see that Winter Soldier fight come to life, just keep Spellman away from it though.

Last edited: