MARVEL's The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Official Thread

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I just thought it was going to be more of a focus on Sam and the transition, so i was a bit disappointed there.

They gotta figure out what to do with the fights. Sam doesn't have super strength but neither did Natasha or the Dora M.

If he needs to be a bit more of a tactical fighter instead of a head up brawler so be it. Could lead to some great sequences (think Shikamaru from Naruto)

Series had sparks and flashes of greatness, it can get there. They needed more compelling Villains tbh

Also hope they go into some more detail with his suit. The wakandans made it but they didn't show everything it could do

Sam's not even a great fighter though. Which is deliberate :mjpls:

And if they're going to keep him weak without the serum then he should be similar to Batman in terms of intelligence and fighting capabilities and he's not.

Because he was getting beat up by regular goons and he wasn't written to have the intelligence to fix the problem. :mjpls:

So if they don't fix that or just give him the serum then Cap 4 is definitely going to be a weak movie. Which I guess they don't have a problem with.

Which is odd because why even do the film if you're going to let your racism get in the way of having a well written Black protagonist? :mjpls:

Also his costume is designed for him to show excessive patriotism towards a govt which has no respect for him. Why? Just let him have a low key one with muted colors like the other Captain America.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sam's not even a great fighter though. Which is deliberate :mjpls:

And if they're going to keep him weak without the serum then he should be similar to Batman in terms of intelligence and fighting capabilities and he's not.

Because he was getting beat up by regular goons and he wasn't written to have the intelligence to fix the problem. :mjpls:

So if they don't fix that or just give him the serum then Cap 4 is definitely going to be a weak movie. Which I guess they don't have a problem with.

Which is odd because why even do the film if you're going to let your racism get in the way of having a well written Black protagonist? :mjpls:

Also his costume is designed for him to show excessive patriotism towards a govt which has no respect for him. Why? Just let him have a low key one with muted colors like the other Captain America.

They better not having him trying to "talk no jutsu" out of every situation and enemy :mjpls:

Bc Steve was a nice guy but he would steal beat somebody ass when it was called for

Like I said man they gotta figure out what to do with the fights. Captain America had some great fight choreography. Falcon stayed getting his ass beat in those movies and even in the series

They gotta figure it out

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They better not having him trying to "talk no jutsu" out of every situation and enemy :mjpls:

Bc Steve was a nice guy but he would steal beat somebody ass when it was called for

Like I said man they gotta figure out what to do with the fights. Captain America had some great fight choreography. Falcon stayed getting his ass beat in those movies and even in the series

They gotta figure it out
I'll give you this I still don't know what he really gained from his training montage besides learning how to throw the shield

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'll give you this I still don't know what he really gained from his training montage besides learning how to throw the shield

LMAO especially since he was throwing it around no problemo with Bucky not 10 minutes before. Sam doing cardio in the bayou to prepare to fight superhumans - are you fukking serious :dead:

like breh get in the damn gym or something :mjlol:

i liked it overall but i am enjoying the hell out of poking holes in this shyt :pachaha:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We need to put respect on sam fighting.
He be handling that and it is like it is straight off the panel but better.
Mcu figured out what dc fails at. How to make your flagship better than the comics in the movies. Captain america and most avengers books leave a lot to be desired after they fukked up west coast avengers. Yet the mcu has found a way.
to make high quality. Where marvel comics hit the low quality button ages ago.

As long as they do not delve to deep into the scarlett witch shyt.
They good.
If they start revenue grabbing based on scarlett witch.
Oh the end is near.

Art Barr

Witness more prophecy.

Art Barr