MARVEL's The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Official Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I guess I’m the only one who thoroughly enjoyed this :yeshrug:

I just thought it was going to be more of a focus on Sam and the transition, so i was a bit disappointed there.

They gotta figure out what to do with the fights. Sam doesn't have super strength but neither did Natasha or the Dora M.

If he needs to be a bit more of a tactical fighter instead of a head up brawler so be it. Could lead to some great sequences (think Shikamaru from Naruto)

Series had sparks and flashes of greatness, it can get there. They needed more compelling Villains tbh

Also hope they go into some more detail with his suit. The wakandans made it but they didn't show everything it could do

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I just thought it was going to be more of a focus on Sam and the transition, so i was a bit disappointed there.

They gotta figure out what to do with the fights. Sam doesn't have super strength but neither did Natasha or the Dora M.

If he needs to be a bit more of a tactical fighter instead of a head up brawler so be it. Could lead to some great sequences (think Shikamaru from Naruto)

Series had sparks and flashes of greatness, it can get there. They needed more compelling Villains tbh

Also hope they go into some more detail with his suit. The wakandans made it but they didn't show everything it could do
I didn’t really care for that, why would it be American colors for one and two I doubt they really fukk with sam especially after civil war

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Still my favorite disney plus marvel series. the other ones try to hard to reininvent the wheel. when really all i wanted was so classic mcu action in a episodic format. action is by far greater than the other shows, and they tackle issues of racism without being preachy or distracting from it with misplaced humor.
the humor that is here feels more organic as side effect of Mackie just being a comical presense and not a bunch of slap stick shtick written into the script.
People wanna be hip and talk up the other shows but none of them were all that satisfying as far what you wanted to see from the primary heroes as this one was.