MARVEL's The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Official Thread

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
Eh... not sure I need this one.

Feels like they're just giving the C-List characters a show and we're supposed to be hyped because they've come down from the movies to TV and that should mean something.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this should be dope, but why not a movie? Perhaps they're pulling back from the movies. They have very few definite in pipeline.

But why not a series?

8 one hour shows > 1 one-two hour plus movie.

This will really give them the platform and opportunity to shine

Martha

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they use this to set up Falcon as the new Captain America like in the comics :lupe:. For the love of God, get Falcon a proper suit. He's running around in jeans, a tshirt, goggles, and the flight pack :dead:

falcon/Sam Wilson is a most definitely slept on character in The MCU if Chris Evans isn't coming back to The MCU after avengers 4 for a while I hope they don't give cap's shield to bucky because Anthony Mackie >>>>>>>>> Sebastian Stan as a charismatic/entertaining actor and would probably be able to do much more with a bigger character push in The MCU

falconnewfinal-by-ehnony-dafqvnu-199074.png

561c3c82bc82889bc6c222bd7e47bda0.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
falcon/Sam Wilson is a most definitely slept on character in The MCU if Chris Evans isn't coming back to The MCU after avengers 4 for a while I hope they don't give cap's shield to bucky because Anthony Mackie >>>>>>>>> Sebastian Stan as a charismatic/entertaining actor and would probably be able to do much more with a bigger character push in The MCU

Yeah that first pic is looking flames we need that in theaters. Bucky can do his own shyt from the sideline :camby:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
But why not a series?

8 one hour shows > 1 one-two hour plus movie.

This will really give them the platform and opportunity to shine

Martha

True, but fewer will watch the show though, and the movie will generate way more buzz and money. And if they want to keep Cap around in the MCU, one of those 2 should take up the mantle, with the other playing the buddy-cop role. If it happens in the series, the movie will also have to explain it.

They only have Spidey & BP in the works. Guardians is done after 3, Doctor Strange is highly likely but may not even get a 3rd, we don't know what happens for Ant-Man & Wasp, and however long Danvers runs for. Even the Avengers movies are up in the air after this one....unless they plan on doing Young Avengers.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Show is gonna be Sam showing Bucky how to get into the 21st Century dating game after he spent decades working for the Russians as a mind-wiped assassin.:ohhh:

All the chicks Bucky ends up hooking with are supervillains and Sam has to save him from himself each week.

I'll accept either Sam Wilson aka The Falcon in 'Wingman' or Bucky Barnes in 'Tinder Soldier' as titles :wow:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

MARVEL would be some goddamn fools they dont make this shyt happen.
That Sam Wilson Captain America run was dope as fukk!
All the cism and shyt too.
Introduce the new Patriot.
They gotta do this shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
True, but fewer will watch the show though, and the movie will generate way more buzz and money. And if they want to keep Cap around in the MCU, one of those 2 should take up the mantle, with the other playing the buddy-cop role. If it happens in the series, the movie will also have to explain it.

They only have Spidey & BP in the works. Guardians is done after 3, Doctor Strange is highly likely but may not even get a 3rd, we don't know what happens for Ant-Man & Wasp, and however long Danvers runs for. Even the Avengers movies are up in the air after this one....unless they plan on doing Young Avengers.

Eeeeeeeeee...... I know this may sound crazy..... but being Disney has probably made close to 100 Billion overall off Marvel, something tells me this isn’t primarily or strictly about money any more.

Also regarding “what’s in the works” we should know by now they keep they shyt mad close to the vest...... so we really don’t accurately know what’s brewing.

Also...... as much as we all love how Chris has carried the mantle of Cap. I think they should treat it like Bond or how initially DC did Batman... but don’t fukk it up. Just cuz Chris it whomever leaves.... doesn’t mean the characters gotta go.

Martha

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They also making some Wanda vision shyt? :camby:

Ain’t this nikka supposed to be dead? Don’t bring his ass back