MARVEL's The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Official Thread

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Show is gonna be Sam showing Bucky how to get into the 21st Century dating game after he spent decades working for the Russians as a mind-wiped assassin.:ohhh:

All the chicks Bucky ends up hooking with are supervillains and Sam has to save him from himself each week.

I'll accept either Sam Wilson aka The Falcon in 'Wingman' or Bucky Barnes in 'Tinder Soldier' as titles :wow:

i want this. the potential for fukkery is near infinite. especially if old bucky pre war comes back to mack on these villianesses for brief periods, only to revert back to winter soldier

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you tell these dudes are brehs in real life though. They act like good friends in the interviews, prolly why they agreed to do a show together.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
i want this. the potential for fukkery is near infinite. especially if old bucky pre war comes back to mack on these villianesses for brief periods, only to revert back to winter soldier

:mjlol: @ Ruby Thursday hiding Bucky's trigger phrase in her online dating profile

"I've been LONGING to visit an abandoned farmhouse to see the RUSTED FURNACE...."

Bucky: :gladbron:........:demonic:

Sam: :francis:.......:snoop:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Netflix's originals and stand up specials will keep me a subscriber. :yeshrug:
I've noticed they've ramped up original programming something serious and honestly a good chunk haven't been too bad. I might be in it for the long haul.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Kari Skogland has been set to direct the 6 part Disney+ mini-series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, with Avengers: Endgame‘s Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan starring. Sources said Captain America: Civil War‘s Daniel Bruhl and Emily Van Camp are also in talks to join. The miniseries will air August, 2020. I’d heard that Mackie’s accepting the shield from Captain America at the end of Avengers: Endgame will figure into the miniseries, but the studio had no comment on where it goes.

Bruhl played Zemo in Captain America: Civil War, the mastermind who drove a wedge between Captain America and Iron Man that factored into the Avengers films, and the murderer of Black Panther’s father. Malcolm Spellman (Empire) has been writing.

Skogland is the Emmy-nominated, BAFTA award-winning director, showrunner and CEO of Mad Rabbit, a Red Arrow Studios company, which launched in 2016. She has directed episodes of The Handmaid’s Tale, the pilot block of AMC’s NOS4A2 starring Zachary Quinto and the pilot block of Starz’s The Rook. She also serves as a pilot block director and executive producer of Showtime’s upcoming limited series The Loudest Voice airing in June and starring Russell Crowe as Roger Ailes and Naomi Watt as Gretchen Carlson.

Skogland also was exec producer and director of History Channel’s Sons of Liberty, a 6-part event miniseries for which she won the Directors Guild of Canada (DCG) award for best director of a television miniseries. Her other credits include the premiere season of Condor (Audience), The Borgias and Penny Dreadful(Showtime), Boardwalk Empire (HBO), The Killing, The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead (AMC), Under the Dome (CBS), Vikings (History), Power (Starz), The Americans (FX), House of Cards and The Punisher (Netflix). Skogland also directed and produced the indie film Fifty Dead Men Walking, starring Sir Ben Kingsley and Jim Sturgess, which premiered at a gala at Toronto International Film Festival. Skogland wrote, directed and produced The Stone Angel starring Ellen Burstyn and Ellen Page.