Marvin Gayes father was gay as hell

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Marvin grew up in a neighborhood called Simple City. He would be bullied by the kids because they saw his father in a dress. That place was a PCP infested shythole in the 60s and it's a shythole now.

Rumors of sexual abuse run through Marvin's family. Most of his uncle's were gay or charged with some sort of sexual charge. Marvin's uncle allegedly raped him in the bathroom as a teen.
:mjcry:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
tenor.gif

I wish it wasn't true but he basically became another version of his father without the cross dressing.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I know Marvin did drugs to cope, but it’s crazy how he came out of his fukked up family situation as a man.

Like he seemed like a genuine upstanding dude, like night and day from his father. He had to have some real positive male role models in his life outside of family. Perhaps a football coach or something like that.
I mean he had some weird kinks of his own:patrice:

Like trying to set up frankie Beverly to fukk his wife:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I know Marvin did drugs to cope, but it’s crazy how he came out of his fukked up family situation as a man.

Like he seemed like a genuine upstanding dude, like night and day from his father. He had to have some real positive male role models in his life outside of family. Perhaps a football coach or something like that.

Marvin had demons too and was sexual deviant according to his ex wife.

He was a drug addict too.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Well his father did kill him thread starter...

Video is weird and a bunch of random dialogue about why he did or didn't play football.

It isn't talked about enough, but a lot parents don't get over certain generational curses and are jealous of their kids and stuff especially when they feel like they are getting opportunities that weren't there for them coming up.

Most of the time it isn't extreme to the point where a parent is going hurt or harm there child it can create conflict especially with adult children.

It's obvious the elder Gaye was a homosexual and probably had some mental problems too.
Excellent break down.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I mean he had some weird kinks of his own:patrice:

Like trying to set up frankie Beverly to fukk his wife:patrice:

He was wild. He was a cuckold, drug addict, had sex with young teenaged girls, enjoyed wearing women's clothes in private, had sex with men (Marlon Brando), and abused women. Before any of you try to neg me, Quincy Jones and Marvin's wife Janis were the ones who spoke up about Marvin having sex with men. This is from the book Divided Soul:

"As Marvin Jr. told Ritz, "My father likes to wear women's clothing... To tell you the truth, I have the same fascination with women's clothes. In my case, that has nothing to do with any attraction for men. Sexually, men don't interest me. But seeing myself as a woman is something that intrigues me. It's also something I fear. I indulge myself only at the most discreet and intimate moments. Afterward I must bear the guilt and shame for weeks.""
MARVIN GAYE::The Agony and The Ecstasy

This is from Quincy Jones' interview with Vulture:

[Marlon] BrandoThe actor and Jones were longtime friends. During a down period in Jones’s life, he spent time on the island in Tahiti which Brando owned. The two called each other Leroy, owing to a story recounted extremely well (one among many) in this recent GQ profile. used to go cha-cha dancing with us. He could dance his ass off. He was the most charming motherfukker you ever met. He’d fukk anything. Anything! He’d fukk a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye.

He slept with them? How do you know that?
[Frowns.] Come on, man. He did not give a fukk! You like Brazilian music?

invalid

Banned
Daps
I thought somebody said that Marvin's father was a minister? I always could not fathom why a minister would shoot his son.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marvin grew up in a neighborhood called Simple City. He would be bullied by the kids because they saw his father in a dress. That place was a PCP infested shythole in the 60s and it's a shythole now.

Rumors of sexual abuse run through Marvin's family. Most of his uncle's were gay or charged with some sort of sexual charge. Marvin's uncle allegedly raped him in the bathroom as a teen.
Only to be gunned down by his fakkit ass daddy making questionable claims about what happened.

Fly

Superstar
Daps
He was wild. He was a cuckold, drug addict, had sex with young teenaged girls, enjoyed wearing women's clothes in private, had sex with men (Marlon Brando), and abused women. Before any of you try to neg me, Quincy Jones and Marvin's wife Janis were the ones who spoke up about Marvin having sex with men. This is from the book Divided Soul:

"As Marvin Jr. told Ritz, "My father likes to wear women's clothing... To tell you the truth, I have the same fascination with women's clothes. In my case, that has nothing to do with any attraction for men. Sexually, men don't interest me. But seeing myself as a woman is something that intrigues me. It's also something I fear. I indulge myself only at the most discreet and intimate moments. Afterward I must bear the guilt and shame for weeks.""
MARVIN GAYE::The Agony and The Ecstasy

This is from Quincy Jones' interview with Vulture:

[Marlon] BrandoThe actor and Jones were longtime friends. During a down period in Jones’s life, he spent time on the island in Tahiti which Brando owned. The two called each other Leroy, owing to a story recounted extremely well (one among many) in this recent GQ profile. used to go cha-cha dancing with us. He could dance his ass off. He was the most charming motherfukker you ever met. He’d fukk anything. Anything! He’d fukk a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye.

He slept with them? How do you know that?
[Frowns.] Come on, man. He did not give a fukk! You like Brazilian music?
:unimpressed: Don’t believe everything you read. The way this is worded and Quincy’s juelzing when asked for evidence makes it sound like :duck: to me

he even changed the subject immediately after being pressed :ld: