Mass. has lowest US rate of gun deaths: Followed by HI, NY, RI, and CT

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I'm for gun control, but lets not act like the economics is the same for all those states. Louisiana is poor as shyt, while NY is far from poor.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Whether or not the guns are legal or not has nothing to do on the gun violence rate. You ban them and you got a bunch of illegal guns in the city, you relax the law then you still got a bunch a illegal guns because people who are committing crimes don't follow the damn law. Ain't nobody bout to register a gun when they know they're going to kill somebody with it.

It's a poverty and culture issue.
:mjpls: Tell me more about this "culture issue".

:usure:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: Tell me more about this "culture issue".

Muhfukkas with no structure, no regard for human life, nikkas in Chicago/Atlanta/etc.. going around murdering people over bullshyt that will never end. That culture.

Daps
Reppin
DC borders Virginia.
DC doesn't have a ban anymore.
You lose.
Massachusetts isn't flooded with Sinaloa dope.
Massachusetts doesn't have a 100 year gang history, either.
Mass is not a central distribution point for heroin or powder cocaine. It is a mid level retail market.
You should know, whiteboy. Y'all are the dope addicts.

dondraper

Banned
Daps
New Hampshire isn't, all the carbines and dracos you want

Gun laws in New Hampshire - Wikipedia

Vermont is on the northern border of Mass. Shut up talking to me about places I been through.

Does Mass have the same number of criminal organizations as Chicago willing to transport guns across state lines? You're a fools if you think the number of guns in the city wouldn't decrease without a endless supply being available 20 mins away.

Daps
Reppin
Muhfukkas with no structure, no regard for human life, nikkas in Chicago/Atlanta/etc.. going around murdering people over bullshyt that will never end. That culture.
Just "nikkas" in Chicago?
Just "nikkas" in Atlanta?

The "Culture"?

[URL="http://www.neshobademocrat.com/Content/NEWS/News/Article/Herrington-found-guilty-of-manslaughter-in-shooting/2/297/39082"]Herrington found guilty of manslaughter in shooting - The Neshoba Democrat - Philadelphia, Mississippihttp://www.neshobademocrat.com/Content/NEWS/News/Article/Herrington-found-guilty-of-manslaughter-in-shooting/2/297/39082[/URL]

This happens on a regular basis in the poor, white, rural, drug addicted south.
Under reported. Overdoses, however, are reported in a soft manner. "nikkas" don't have shyt to do with that.

Daps
Reppin
Does Mass have the same number of criminal organizations as Chicago willing to transport guns across state lines? You're a fools if you think the number of guns in the city wouldn't decrease without a endless supply being available 20 mins away.
You know that Mass borders Vermont and has more than one city, right? Smaller market, smaller population. Less competition.
There are too many addicts, and people hit the small towns throughout that region to distribute. They have the same access to guns.
How do you explain low murder rates in places with NO gun laws? You're also not from Chicago. You're a whiteboy from the northern suburbs that only goes into the city to watch CUBS games.

dondraper

Banned
Daps
You know that Mass borders Vermont and has more than one city, right? Smaller market, smaller population. Less competition.
There are too many addicts, and people hit the small towns throughout that region to distribute. They have the same access to guns.
How do you explain low murder rates in places with NO gun laws? You're also not from Chicago. You're a whiteboy from the northern suburbs that only goes into the city to watch CUBS games.

I'm from West Englewood. That's how I know you ain't been to no hood youre too insecure and have to project your own life on to others.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Nah but gun laws like all laws work. Ive never smoked weed because there are laws against that. If only states made a law against murder then murder would also decrease. fukk socio-economic and cultural affi ity towards weapons, the real problem is gun laws.
do u think if murder were not illegal, the murder rate would still be the same as it is now?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Just "nikkas" in Chicago?
Just "nikkas" in Atlanta?

The "Culture"?

Herrington found guilty of manslaughter in shooting - The Neshoba Democrat - Philadelphia, MississippiHerrington found guilty of manslaughter in shooting - The Neshoba Democrat - Philadelphia, Mississippi

This happens on a regular basis in the poor, white, rural, drug addicted south.
Under reported. Overdoses, however, are reported in a soft manner. "nikkas" don't have shyt to do with that.

I ain't going back and forth with you. So after this I'm done with you.

I don't give a fukk what's going on with white people. I don't give a damn about white people. I care about the culture. MY CULTURE. I respond to shyt that affects me and my race. nikkas in Chicago, Atlanta, Saint Louis, where the fukk ever are killing each other for no reason at high rates. Much higher than others in this country. This comes down to the culture and how our parents raise us. I don't think black people are more violent based on biology, so it has to be the culture. We need to do better as a whole, and for the last couple decades we have. Murder rates have been dropping, higher graduation rates, etc... But Chicago had an increase in murders last year and things seem like they could get worse. I just don't want to see us regress.

In the end, can't nobody help us but ourself.

Daps
Reppin
I ain't going back and forth with you. So after this I'm done with you.

I don't give a fukk what's going on with white people. I don't give a damn about white people. I care about the culture. MY CULTURE. I respond to shyt that affects me and my race. nikkas in Chicago, Atlanta, Saint Louis, where the fukk ever are killing each other for no reason at high rates. Much higher than others in this country. This comes down to the culture and how our parents raise us. I don't think black people are more violent based on biology, so it has to be the culture. We need to do better as a whole, and for the last couple decades we have. Murder rates have been dropping, higher graduation rates, etc... But Chicago had an increase in murders last year and things seem like they could get worse. I just don't want to see us regress.

In the end, can't nobody help us but ourself.
:camby: nobody's falling for that fake concern, you goofy.